Just updated to V01.04.0500 on AC and RC
1813 6 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

For the first time EVER, I just updated my MP and the controller, completely without any errors. As always I did it via DJI Assistant 2 (newest version). I always thought it was an annoying thing to do, as it always required more than one attempt. But today - very easy and without any problems at all. What a nice feeling.
I'm positive.

2018-9-4
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Hopefully your karma will spread to others. I too have not had any problem updating firmware in the year I've had my MP. Maybe we're just lucky.
2018-9-4
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Denmark

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-9-4 11:58
Hopefully your karma will spread to others. I too have not had any problem updating firmware in the year I've had my MP. Maybe we're just lucky.

I just think there is so much rant in here that there should also be some positivity once in a while.
Having said that, I really do understand when people complain about serious mistakes and failures. It is expensive gear we are dealing with and therefore it should also work as such... perfectly.
2018-9-4
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

FlyDK Posted at 2018-9-4 12:10
I just think there is so much rant in here that there should also be some positivity once in a while.
Having said that, I really do understand when people complain about serious mistakes and failures. It is expensive gear we are dealing with and therefore it should also work as such... perfectly.

I totally agree. There's a lot of negativity sometimes and I guess the people who aren't having any problems don't come here much. I love my MP and it's been a pleasure to fly with almost zero problems for the last year. I understand others may be having problems, but the MP is a great product IMHO.
2018-9-4
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Denmark

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-9-4 13:27
I totally agree. There's a lot of negativity sometimes and I guess the people who aren't having any problems don't come here much. I love my MP and it's been a pleasure to fly with almost zero problems for the last year. I understand others may be having problems, but the MP is a great product IMHO.

I confirm that the Mavic Pro is a stable and strong piece of hardware.
I'm here mainly because I want to share some of my videos and photos with all of you, and as long as people care to look at it and throw a little comment, I will continue.

And then I simply follow the development and do what I can to help wherever I can. There are always new ones who need a helping hand or a good advice.
2018-9-4
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Denmark

Highking Posted at 2018-9-4 13:32
I used Mavic Pro today, didn’t receive any warning regarding FW update. Thanks for the update.

Exactly the same for me... app didn't say anything. But I check manually once in a while, and you're welcome.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback about it. Your satisfaction means to us. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules