Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My first shots with M2P
677 54 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gnirtS
Captain
Flight distance : 2993497 ft
United Kingdom

Also people are fixated about weight an ignoring the 80J criteria. Which the M2 could well be under.

Feels nice to finally get it though after DJI lying about shipping and DHL/Customs making it worse!
2018-9-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-5 04:35
Also people are fixated about weight an ignoring the 80J criteria. Which the M2 could well be under.

Feels nice to finally get it though after DJI lying about shipping and DHL/Customs making it worse!

Exactly, let's enjoy flying!
2018-9-5
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1142894 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-5 03:09
Thank you very much dear friend! :-) Not sure though that she is interested in this...

Neither was mine, until she had a go with the air and now she's a drone junkie and now has her eyes on a Matrice and a camera system that has me having nightmares
2018-9-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

M2Wair Posted at 2018-9-5 04:48
Neither was mine, until she had a go with the air and now she's a drone junkie  and now has her eyes on a Matrice  and a camera system that has me having nightmares

Now this is quite a rapid escalation...
2018-9-5
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2772178 ft
Latvia

Congratulations on the new bird, which so nicely match your fleet! Listen to your heart, not your wife about selling MA. It's a nice toy and will remain that.
Pictures are awesome. Happy flying with your new excellence, dear friend
2018-9-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

nixuspix Posted at 2018-9-5 05:28
Congratulations on the new bird, which so nicely match your fleet! Listen to your heart, not your wife about selling MA. It's a nice toy and will remain that.
Pictures are awesome. Happy flying with your new excellence, dear friend

Thank you very much dear friend! :-)
2018-9-5
Use props
Flybee
Captain
Flight distance : 2062825 ft
Sweden

congrats, looks very good to me.

Fly safe now
2018-9-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Flybee Posted at 2018-9-5 06:37
congrats, looks very good to me.

Fly safe now

Thank you very much! :-)
2018-9-5
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-5 03:50
I fully agree. Altough I have no own experience with it I am sure that the MPP is a great aircraft. If I had it I probably would not have upgraded to the M2P.

I am more excited to come back to Austria and Germany, than to Upgrade, thats how much I Love your Countries Wachtberger !

The nice things better than the MPP in my Opinion are the 1'' Sensor which is better in Low Light Capabilities + More Details with Higher MegaPixels, Adjustable Aperture, Less Noisy and lots more... Its an Almost PERFECT MACHINE !

I usually upgrade to a Refurbished Unit, so that it will be cheaper, and know the Pros and Cons from others. I usually saves me 50% of the Retail Price.

Congrats Wachtberger, I know that the Mavic 2 Pro couldn't find a better home that YOURS ! You are an Amazing Pilot Mate ! Trully Admire You !

2018-9-5
Use props
Flybee
Captain
Sweden

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-5 08:24
Thank you very much! :-)

May I ask where this is?
2018-9-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-9-5 08:42
I am more excited to come back to Austria and Germany, than to Upgrade, thats how much I Love your Countries Wachtberger !

The nice things better than the MPP in my Opinion are the 1'' Sensor which is better in Low Light Capabilities + More Details with Higher MegaPixels, Adjustable Aperture, Less Noisy and lots more... Its an Almost PERFECT MACHINE !

Thank you so much again dear friend! But now it's about time to let these simple shots descend in order to free up space for wonderful new footage of other forum members.
2018-9-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Flybee Posted at 2018-9-5 10:09
May I ask where this is?

Yes you may ;-) This is a part of Wachtberg/Germany where I live (hence my forum name), maybe 100 metres or less away from our house. Wachtberg is not one single village or town but but just the administrative framework for a community of 16 separate villages of different size. And now let's disappear this thread from page one or two and give space to all the excellent new footage posted by other forum members. For any further questions simply PM. But thank you again! :-)
2018-9-5
Use props
Flybee
Captain
Sweden

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-5 12:11
Yes you may ;-) This is a part of Wachtberg/Germany where I live (hence my forum name), maybe 100 metres or less away from our house. Wachtberg is not one single village or town but but just the administrative framework for a community of 16 separate villages of different size. And now let's this post disappear from page one or two and give space to all the excellent new footage posted by other forum members. For any further questions simply PM. But thank you again! :-)

Vielen dank, Wachtberger.

schönen Abend.
2018-9-5
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259 ft

Good first flight. Great !!
2018-9-6
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain