Balance on iPhone X
1060 5 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dkolakolwski1
New
United States

I manually balance the gimbal with the power off, but as soon as I turn it the Osmo 2, the phone tilts to the left of horizontal by about 5- 10 degrees. I've tried rebalancing it multiple times and this won't solve the issue. I have the original Osmo, never had this issue, so went back to using it primarily. But I have need for the base screw mount on the O2 and I can't remedy thisiise. HELP!
2018-9-4
Use props
Klaus W.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 118366 ft

In DJI GO goto Settings > Gimbal and under Calibrate Horizon tap Start Calibration to adjust gimbal roll. Hope that helps.
2018-9-5
Use props
dkolakolwski1
New
United States

Klaus W. Posted at 2018-9-5 02:11
In DJI GO goto Settings > Gimbal and under Calibrate Horizon tap Start Calibration to adjust gimbal roll. Hope that helps.

Thanks! Great it was that simple...
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dkolakolwski1 Posted at 2018-9-5 04:13
Thanks! Great it was that simple...

Hi there, Nice to hear you're able to find it out. If you have any concern or question feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2018-9-5
Use props
rah59
New

United Kingdom

Klaus W. Posted at 2018-9-5 02:11

Hi there, Gimbal calibration with phone or with out phone on gimbal?
2018-9-18
Use props
Klaus W.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 118366 ft

With phone on gimbal, since you’re not supposed to turn on the gimbal w/o a phone mounted to it, cf. Osmo Mobile User Manual. You might try Auto Calibration first, too to see if this helps (w/ phone on gimbal as well).
2018-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules