Problems connecting white goggle with Mavic Pro 2
2762 12 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2HKPfCFnaUaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58819 ft

All firmware is updated, goggles show mavic pro (and also mavic 1) for linking. When the pairing button on the mavic 2 is pressed it does not pair (and the connection to the remote is lost). I tried multiple times, various switching on and off sequences, no success.

What to do ?
2018-9-4
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you go into the menu in the goggles and select link goggles? Then Mavic2 and then confirm? You probably did but you do that then hit the link button on MP2...mine linked in about 20 seconds...hope you get it resolved
2018-9-4
Use props
djiuser_2HKPfCFnaUaz
lvl.2
Germany

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2018-9-4 21:40
Did you go into the menu in the goggles and select link goggles? Then Mavic2 and then confirm? You probably did but you do that then hit the link button on MP2...mine linked in about 20 seconds...hope you get it resolved

I went in the goggles menu and pressed link (it showed Mavic Pro, Phantom Pro and Mavic 1, I chose Mavic Pro), then pressed confirm, pressed the linking button on the MP2  and pressed confirm again, then the connection to the remote got lost and the goggles tried to link, however in vain.

The MP2 got updated via the iPhone not the DJI assistant.
2018-9-4
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>

Just to confirm..you said Mavic Pro, PP and Mavic 1....I’m assuming Mavic Pro is the Mavic2 Pro? I don’t know what goggles you have but the version for RE is .0600 and for the Standard (white) it’s version .0500. Did you download the right version?
2018-9-4
Use props
djiuser_2HKPfCFnaUaz
lvl.2
Germany

I am using the white goggles not the RE. I repeated why the menu in goggles said and what I was a also a bit puzzled, it said Mavic Pro, PP and Mavic 1, however this only after the update to version xxxx.0500, which I did yesterday, so I was assuming this is ok.
2018-9-4
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>

djiuser_2HKPfCFnaUaz Posted at 2018-9-4 23:36
I am using the white goggles not the RE. I repeated why the menu in goggles said and what I was a also a bit puzzled, it said Mavic Pro, PP and Mavic 1, however this only after the update to version xxxx.0500, which I did yesterday, so I was assuming this is ok.

I would plug your goggles back into to the Assistant and hit refresh. See if loading it again would help. After that I’m out of ideas..
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Goggles via DJI Assistant 2? After that, please try to connect again. Thank you.
2018-9-5
Use props
djiuser_2HKPfCFnaUaz
lvl.2

I tied everything (refreshing all components from the assistant 2 (except the remote control) still the same issue
2018-9-5
Use props
djiuser_2HKPfCFnaUaz
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-5 08:11
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Goggles via DJI Assistant 2? After that, please try to connect again. Thank you.

Any other suggestions?

The selection menu in the goggles does not say explicitly Mavic Pro 2, it says Mavic Pro and further down Mavic 1, is this what it is supposed to be?
2018-9-5
Use props
djiuser_2HKPfCFnaUaz
lvl.2

Your reply helped me solving it and there is a bug: I am running the goggles in German language, when I set them to English, it says Mavic II in German language it says Mavic I in the same place.
I will try to connect now !!!
2018-9-6
Use props
djiuser_2HKPfCFnaUaz
lvl.2

it works now, what pain and stupid bug!!!!!
2018-9-6
Use props
potsy1968
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26811 ft
United States

djiuser_2HKPfCFnaUaz Posted at 2018-9-6 11:31
it works now, what pain and stupid bug!!!!!

I purchased a pair of used DJI Goggles and cannot get them to pair with my Mavic 2 Zoom.  Can this be done.  I've searched the internet for solutions and can find nothing.  
2020-3-31
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

potsy1968@yahoo.com Posted at 3-31 17:04
I purchased a pair of used DJI Goggles and cannot get them to pair with my Mavic 2 Zoom.  Can this be done.  I've searched the internet for solutions and can find nothing.

Which ones did you get..the white ones or the black RE? Either way connect the assistant and make sure the goggles and your zoom is updated. Next turn on your zoom. There’s a bind button you need to touch..I use a paper clip. Have your goggles already powered up when you do that. Go to settings and you’ll see the bind option. Make sure you choose the M2. Then choose yes (I’m going off memory) and it should take about 10-15 seconds and it will say finish. Touch the back button under the goggles..I think it’s like the back button or f2 button...it gets you out of the setup. You should be done..I’m not sure if the black RE is the same but that’s how it works on the white ones.
2020-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules