Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Navigation System Error Check Redundancy State
2680 7 2018-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roamingskies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646667 ft
Australia

Hi Everyone

Just go my brand new Mavic Pro 2 and from the get go I have been receving the error message "Cannot take off - Navigation system error check redundancy state". I have tried refreshing the firmware as well as calibrating the IMU and compass. Did I just get a dead on arrival and should I just get it replaced?

2018-9-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like a DOA so yep, ship it back if you have exhausted the trouble shooting already.
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. We're sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. May I know where did you purchase your Mavic 2 Pro? I highly suggest you send it back for replacement. Should you have any question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-9-5
Use props
Roamingskies
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-5 07:08
Hi. We're sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. May I know where did you purchase your Mavic 2 Pro? I highly suggest you send it back for replacement. Should you have any question, please let us know. Thank you.

I purchased it online the D1 store in Melbourne Australia
2018-9-5
Use props
Roamingskies
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-5 07:08

I got it online from the D1 store in Melbourne Australia
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Roamingskies Posted at 2018-9-5 14:19
I purchased it online the D1 store in Melbourne Australia

I see. I highly suggest you contact them for you to send it back for replacement. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-9-6
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Most likely a hardware issue.. Probably something as simple as a cable inside that came undone or something. I would return it to where you got it for a replacement new one.
2018-9-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It sounds like something wrong with GPS receiver , wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen , it’s a tough break, hope you get sorted soon.
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules