DJI Store credits?
547 4 2018-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zsolti
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1882113 ft
Romania

Hi DJI, I have some good amount of DJI credits in my account, but I can't order any accessories to Romania, because it isn't in the list. Is there a way to use my credits? Thank you in advance.

2018-9-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Same with me, Dji does not ship to South Africa so it makes the credits useless
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We’re sorry to inform you that Romanian customers are no longer be able to place orders after November 30, 2017  to Romanian addresses due to issues with local laws and regulations. At this moment, we have no plans to re-launch the Romanian DJI Online Store. Unfortunately, you cannot use your credits to purchase and ship it to romania, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind understanding.
2018-9-5
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Suren Posted at 2018-9-5 07:47
Same with me, Dji does not ship to South Africa so it makes the credits useless

Did you try Dronedeals in Cape Town. They are a registed DJI service and repair and retail centre. Most of the drones we buy in the stores, are from them.
2018-9-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-5 08:30
Did you try Dronedeals in Cape Town. They are a registed DJI service and repair and retail centre. Most of the drones we buy in the stores, are from them.

I asked them about using the credits there and they say cannot, their prices are very high most of the time. Would be nice to buy directly from Dji and save a lot of money here
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules