Mavic 2 Pro - how long is it taking to ship to Europe??
6267 32 2018-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 72825 ft
Portugal

It´s my turn for the dreaded wait! With a very important assignment in Iceland on the 15th September, and after having a serious delay with a order paid through bank transfer (meanwhile cancelled), I ordered with Paypal last Monday 03-09-2018 (M2 Pro + Fly More). I´m a DJI Select member.
Payment was fortunately registered as confirmed, and today at 7am I got a notification that the order was shipped. As you can see by the tracking info it was already processed and shipped from China, but I´ve seen many people here mentioning big delays between the China shipping notification and the order actually arriving to its destination.

I´ve also read many people mentioning delays in the UK customs processing, but I guess orders to mainland Europego through a different route.

Mainland Europe friends, how long do you think the drone will take to arrive to me?

Tracking info in attach
Tracking.JPG
2018-9-5
Use props
szacs93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4143743 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Hi,
for me it took 4 days after package pickup.
See the attached screenshot!

I hope it helps.

2018-9-5
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Portugal

szacs93 Posted at 2018-9-5 11:34
Hi,
for me it took 4 days after package pickup.
See the attached screenshot!

I don´t have a "Clearance event" on the same day of shipping, like you do. :-(
2018-9-5
Use props
szacs93
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hungary

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-5 11:35
I don´t have a "Clearance event" on the same day of shipping, like you do. :-(

To be honest, it appeared for me on the 3rd of September on the tracking page...
I'm not sure if this is the case for others also.

Hope the best!
2018-9-5
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Portugal

szacs93 Posted at 2018-9-5 11:38
To be honest, it appeared for me on the 3rd of September on the tracking page...
I'm not sure if this is the case for others also.

So your 31st August "Clearance Event" only showed up along with the 3rd September updates?
2018-9-5
Use props
szacs93
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hungary

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-5 11:42
So your 31st August "Clearance Event" only showed up along with the 3rd September updates?

Yeah, I think it appeared on 3rd morning, and the others showed up correctly.
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jose, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, your package was also shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Thanks for your patience.
2018-9-6
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-6 02:02
Hi Jose, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, your package was also shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks dear Mindy!

Hope everything goes smoothly! I hope the tracking will show up some news tomorrow!
2018-9-6
Use props
rikk08
First Officer
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

I am in the exact same situation. Mine is probably in the same container as yours, final destination Malta. I'm also leaving on the 14th of September (next week) so hopefully it will make it here in time. Did anyone have to pay duty taxes since it's shipped from China (hope not!!!)
2018-9-6
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Portugal

rikk08 Posted at 2018-9-6 08:28
I am in the exact same situation. Mine is probably in the same container as yours, final destination Malta. I'm also leaving on the 14th of September (next week) so hopefully it will make it here in time. Did anyone have to pay duty taxes since it's shipped from China (hope not!!!)

Are you also going to Iceland?! :-)

No duties will be charged, they are already included in the price!
2018-9-6
Use props
rikk08
First Officer
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-6 08:37
Are you also going to Iceland?! :-)

No duties will be charged, they are already included in the price!

I'm glad, wanted to confirm. Hopefully it won't get stuck in customs.

Really wish I was going to Iceland (hopefully next destination) but I'm going to Cape Town (won't fly the drone there) and Namibia (SUPER excited ) - the oldest desert in the world.

You're really gonna love the Mavic 2 in Iceland, anything you shoot will probably look good. Have a grand time!
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-6 07:48
Thanks dear Mindy!

Hope everything goes smoothly! I hope the tracking will show up some news tomorrow!

You are welcome, it may take some time to update the shipment, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rikk08 Posted at 2018-9-6 08:40
I'm glad, wanted to confirm. Hopefully it won't get stuck in customs.

Really wish I was going to Iceland (hopefully next destination) but I'm going to Cape Town (won't fly the drone there) and Namibia (SUPER excited  ) - the oldest desert in the world.

Hi rikk08, the tax is included in the price, no worries, hope you will receive it before your trip.
2018-9-6
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-6 19:03
Hi rikk08, the tax is included in the price, no worries, hope you will receive it before your trip.

Hmmmmmm, no changes in the tracking so far. 5 days have passed since payment confirmed... I´m worried.
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-7 07:45
Hmmmmmm, no changes in the tracking so far. 5 days have passed since payment confirmed... I´m worried.

Jose, sorry for the delay, please wait for 1-2 working days for the update, the tracking seems not update on weekends, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-9-7
Use props
djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72503 ft
Spain

Hi.
My case is the same. Or worst. Pay confirmed the 31th august!!!
And the product is still in SHENZHEN....terrible service. The publicity it's a fraud. How will we be compensated for this!!!?
2018-9-10
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Portugal

djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW Posted at 2018-9-10 04:53
Hi.
And the product is still in SHENZHEN....terrible service. The publicity it's a fraud. How will we be compensated for this!!!?

I bet that our drones are inside the same container.

Talked with customer support last friday and talked with them again today. I always get the same answer: the estimated arrival date is 12th September, even though there are zero updated to the tracking info since past Wednesday.

Can any DJI Admin or Mod here do a further investigation about what's happening?
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW Posted at 2018-9-10 04:53
Hi.

Hi there, we have replied your post in another thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165960-1-1.html, please keep us posted there and we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-10 06:44
I bet that our drones are inside the same container.

Talked with customer support last friday and talked with them again today. I always get the same answer: the estimated arrival date is 12th September, even though there are zero updated to the tracking info since past Wednesday.

Hi Jose, we have verified with the related team that it seems the clearance was delayed for the unknown reason, we have contacted DHL to speed up the shipping process, hope there will be an update soon, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-9-11
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-11 00:29
Hi Jose, we have verified with the related team that it seems the clearance was delayed for the unknown reason, we have contacted DHL to speed up the shipping process, hope there will be an update soon, sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Mindy,

I´ve constantly be told by the chat support that the estimated delivery date is still the 12th. This is not an "incovenience", this is an extremely serious matter, as I´m really depending on DJI keeping their promise for the delivery date. The order payment has been confirmed SEVEN business days ago, the order has been shipped FIVE business days ago, and now you are telling me that clearance has been delayed for UNKNOWN reason? DJI has shipped this expensive item, and it´s DJI the one who needs to know what´s going on with their shipment. I´m urgently awaiting for more detailed information about this. Thanks
2018-9-11
Use props
djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW
lvl.1
Spain

Hi, Jose.
I've been talking with DHL to see where our orders are. I imagine that yours is together with mine.
I tell you what I've been told about mine. What is in U.K. in a container of about 900 Kg. And there they have it in a distributor that has to distribute each order to its destination via DHL. When will they do it? I dont know. Maybe one day, maybe more. And then what takes the shipment. So, there's nothing left to keep waiting.
2018-9-11
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4

djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW Posted at 2018-9-11 08:21
Hi, Jose.
I've been talking with DHL to see where our orders are. I imagine that yours is together with mine.
I tell you what I've been told about mine. What is in U.K. in a container of about 900 Kg. And there they have it in a distributor that has to distribute each order to its destination via DHL. When will they do it? I dont know. Maybe one day, maybe more. And then what takes the shipment. So, there's nothing left to keep waiting.

Hi buddy! Thanks for your answer. We are together on this one!

You were able to confirm that the order has arrived to the UK? I called DHL Portugal and they had NO IDEA where the package was. First they told me it was "in transit", then they told me it could be in China...
2018-9-11
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-11 08:24
Hi buddy! Thanks for your answer. We are together on this one!

You were able to confirm that the order has arrived to the UK? I called DHL Portugal and they had NO IDEA where the package was. First they told me it was "in transit", then they told me it could be in China...

Quite curiously, I´ve just received a call from a Portuguese DHL assistant. She confirmed me that the palette is in the UK, awaiting for disassembly and customs inspection, and only then it will be sent to Portugal. At least the damn thing is in England and not in China.
2018-9-11
Use props
djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW
lvl.1
Spain

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-11 08:34
Quite curiously, I´ve just received a call from a Portuguese DHL assistant. She confirmed me that the palette is in the UK, awaiting for disassembly and customs inspection, and only then it will be sent to Portugal. At least the damn thing is in England and not in China.

Hi Jose.
It’s like they told to you. It’s closer, but  we don’t know how much more time we have to wait.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-11 03:36
Dear Mindy,

I´ve constantly be told by the chat support that the estimated delivery date is still the 12th. This is not an "incovenience", this is an extremely serious matter, as I´m really depending on DJI keeping their promise for the delivery date. The order payment has been confirmed SEVEN business days ago, the order has been shipped FIVE business days ago, and now you are telling me that clearance has been delayed for UNKNOWN reason? DJI has shipped this expensive item, and it´s DJI the one who needs to know what´s going on with their shipment. I´m urgently awaiting for more detailed information about this. Thanks

Hi Jose, I understand your situation and sincerely apologize for the troubles. According to the latest news from the logistics team, your package has been released from the clearance and the tracking status will update soon, we'll keep follow up for you. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2018-9-11
Use props
Armando R A G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2074570 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-11 08:34
Quite curiously, I´ve just received a call from a Portuguese DHL assistant. She confirmed me that the palette is in the UK, awaiting for disassembly and customs inspection, and only then it will be sent to Portugal. At least the damn thing is in England and not in China.

Jose, i think my drone is in the same lot has yours, also to Portugal, tracking is not updated since last friday. Yesterday contacted DHL Portugal, and they told me that it maybe arrive in Portugal yesterday or today...don't think so! Will call again today to check.
2018-9-12
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Portugal

Armando R A G Posted at 2018-9-12 05:27
Jose, i think my drone is in the same lot has yours, also to Portugal, tracking is not updated since last friday. Yesterday contacted DHL Portugal, and they told me that it maybe arrive in Portugal yesterday or today...don't think so! Will call again today to check.

Hi Armando!

DHL finally gave me some info yesterday, confirming that the container was in England, awaiting for clearance by the UK customs. Today a contact from DJI told me through Facebook that the container had finally been cleared, so I should expect some update soon. Unfortunately no updates on the tracking so far... :-(
2018-9-12
Use props
Armando R A G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Yap, same here...no updates.
Thank you for the info
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armando R A G Posted at 2018-9-12 05:53
Yap, same here...no updates.
Thank you for the info

Hi Armando, the tracking has been updated, please check again in DHL website, thank you.
2018-9-13
Use props
Armando R A G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-13 01:20
Hi Armando, the tracking has been updated, please check again in DHL website, thank you.

Hi Mindy,
I check that tracking every time i can Not delivered today  yet!
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armando R A G Posted at 2018-9-13 15:34
Hi Mindy,
I check that tracking every time i can  Not delivered today  yet!

The package has been forwarded for delivery, I believe you will receive it soon, thanks for your patience. GTScreenshot_20180914_114449.png
2018-9-13
Use props
Armando R A G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Arrived today, ordered on the 6.9.18, in the morning. So, the 3-5 days prevision it's not that right!
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Armando R A G Posted at 2018-9-14 13:47
Arrived today, ordered on the 6.9.18, in the morning. So, the 3-5 days prevision it's not that right!

There might be some delay due to the clearance issues. Anyway, glad to hear that you have received the package. Should there is any other question, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a nice weekend!
2018-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules