Mavic 2 controller config
1266 5 2018-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

Hi i dont know if this can be implemented in the future but would it be possible to configure the scroll wheels on the controller so that gimbal controll could be on the right instead of the left, as i have a disabled right hand and it is difficult for me to control the gimbal when using a tablet, maybe a future firmware release would do the trick ?
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for your suggestion. The suggestion has been forwarded to our engineers for consideration.
2018-9-6
Use props
CompleteNewbie
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-6 12:41
Hi, Thanks for your suggestion. The suggestion has been forwarded to our engineers for consideration.

Thanks for the reply. Honestly very curious: Is it hard to enable more customization like this?

Isn't it just a matter of mapping which buttons do what functions?
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CompleteNewbie Posted at 2018-9-6 13:16
Thanks for the reply. Honestly very curious: Is it hard to enable more customization like this?

Isn't it just a matter of mapping which buttons do what functions?

Hi, Thanks for your response. The request has been forwarded to our engineers and the request would depend on our engineers to see if they could possibly apply the scenario. Thank you for understanding.
2018-9-9
Use props
fansc7d949bf
New

South Africa

Dear dji team,
Are there any updates concerning changing the wheel for the gimbal controls?
I'm on a shoot and the left wheel is broken. It doesn't jump back to position"0" anymore.

I'm thankful for a quick response.
Konrad
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansc7d949bf Posted at 2-18 07:30
Dear dji team,
Are there any updates concerning changing the wheel for the gimbal controls?
I'm on a shoot and the left wheel is broken. It doesn't jump back to position"0" anymore.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the Mavic 2 Pro's gimbal can be adjusted using the gimbal wheel which is located on the left side, if the wheel is broken, you could control the pitch of the gimbal using the slider in the app. May we know what seems to be the problem with the gimbal wheel? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules