Histogram keeps disappearing
2233 13 2018-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steven Hawthorne
lvl.3

Just done updates, and now....when i go to change ISO etc the Histogram keeps disappearing....so I have to turn it on and off again.....

What's happening?
2018-9-5
Use props
Steven Hawthorne
lvl.3

Update...

As you see here..... Histogram disappears from main screen when i go back into video settings to adjust ISO...which I then have to turn Off and On Histogram to see it....

2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 App?
2018-9-6
Use props
Steven Hawthorne
lvl.3

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-6 09:52
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 App?

Did that......NO CHANGE!
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear that, May I know what mobile device, ios or android version and DJI Go 4 app you are using?
2018-9-7
Use props
Datree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21371 ft
United States

i have had the same problem i just kidna gave up on it though... keeping a close eye on this thread.
2018-9-7
Use props
Steven Hawthorne
lvl.3

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-7 02:03
Sorry to hear that, May I know what mobile device, ios or android version and DJI Go 4 app you are using?

Samsung Note 8 running android 8.0
2018-9-7
Use props
Andrew Centers
New

United States

Samsung note 5. Same Problem.
2019-4-8
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Andrew Centers Posted at 4-8 10:52
Samsung note 5. Same Problem.

Fact of life...you lose histogram when you power down.  You have to reselect it each time you power up.
2019-4-8
Use props
nilanjan118
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

This is indeed annoying. The histogram doesn't disappear only when powering off. It also disappears when you switch from photo mode to video mode or vice-versa. I waste about 5% battery on each of my flights just by fiddling through the menus and turning the histogram back on. If any DJI admin is reading this, I request you to please pin the histogram to the home screen on the app just like all other info is displayed.
2019-4-8
Use props
Dools56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41073 ft
United States

Very frustrating! Is this ever going to be fixed?
2019-7-21
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

hehe

A year ago we asked if it could remember to keep the histogram on when you close GO4 like many other settings. I guess not, eh?

I've noticed that too. It remembers that the switch is on, but not to display it.
2019-7-21
Use props
ziisöskraist
New
Flight distance : 10056 ft
Finland

This problem is still exist. When you open camera settings to made some adjustment everythgin else like histogram disappear. So you had to take blind shots that makes this drone useless.  And RTH beeping wont stop no matter what, that will destroy your mind sooner or later, tested with multiple ANDROID devices
2020-5-9
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

There have been a number of updates since Sept of 18, but the histogram still vanishes when you go to change camera settings.
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules