Battery drops to 0% midflight
2107 42 2018-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Does the 0%  battery always show up on the same side of the I2?

Just wondering as that circuit board ahead of the battery compartment (I just changed mine out for the broken button release matter.  What a job!) appears to be duplicated side-to-side and maybe the firmware, if it is messed up, is affecting one side of that board and all the connections to the battery terminals themselves.

Does recharging and turning the batteries over and using on opposite sides still cause the one side that failed to drop to 0% ?  If it changes, it might rule out the battery and point to the drone itself.  If the same battery drops, then it has to be a battery issue.

Can't fix either, but might point to where the fault is occurring.

2018-12-4
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

2018-12-5
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 12-4 18:32
Does the 0%  battery always show up on the same side of the I2?

Just wondering as that circuit board ahead of the battery compartment (I just changed mine out for the broken button release matter.  What a job!) appears to be duplicated side-to-side and maybe the firmware, if it is messed up, is affecting one side of that board and all the connections to the battery terminals themselves.

Not the drone
Checked it every time it happened. The battery that shows "0%" or "N/A" blinks only one led. Swapped battery compartments to see. It´s the battery. BTW, the last time that happened was on both batteries... scary
2018-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules