M600 pro + Ronin MX + Remote Start Stop + GS Pro + Simulator
1774 7 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
666mille
lvl.2
Germany

Hi all,
I have a problem with my Setup M600 pro with Ronin MX and a third party camera (Sony Alpha7).
The qestion is that I have is the problem that the Remote Start Stop don´t trigger the camera in the Groundstation Pro app automatically.

But I can trigger the camera over the remote control......That is possible. So.....is this only a simulation mode problem or is the remote start stop RSS not compatible?
I have testet to make photos over equal distance and hover and capture point.
Have someone experiance?

Kind regards
Holger

2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Holger, sorry for the trouble on starting/stopping camera, RSS Control Cable for Sony is used to connect Remote Start/Stop Camera Port to Sony cameras.
Please connect the device to DJI Assistant 2 and check if the Shutter is mapped to any F channels, if yes, please cancel it and try again, thank you.
2018-9-7
Use props
666mille
lvl.2
Germany

Great! It works!
thx for the hint!
2018-9-7
Use props
666mille
lvl.2
Germany

Hi DJI Mindy,
I must correct me. After some curios functions and more pictures as it should be.
Yes it worked now with the Groundstation Pro app but the result is that I have more pictures as desired.
There is a bug in the Firmware.
If I don´t map the shutter on any F Channel, the RSS triggers the camera twice. Sometimes the pulses are direcly in series (then the camera triggers one time) and sometimes the pulses are 600ms behind.

If I map the shutter on any F channel then the RSS worked correct and only generate one pulse as it should be.

I have tested it without the  Groundstation Pro app ....only with the remote control.
See the pictures....I have measured it directly on the RSS - pin.
2018-11-8
Use props
666mille
lvl.2
Germany

sorry I mean: If I map the shutter on one of the F channel then the RSS worked correct and only generate one pulse as it should be.
2018-11-8
Use props
666mille
lvl.2
Germany

Great....over 2 Months no solution. And over E-Mail with DJI no reply..........
2019-2-7
Use props
666mille
lvl.2
Germany

Still no reply?
2019-2-19
Use props
666mille
lvl.2
Germany

Hi have paid 19000€ for the whole System. M600 pro, D-RTK, Ronin, Sony Alpha 7R..............
Then I find out that I can´t use it in a way that it should be.
And frustrating is that nobody give me an answer about this issue. Not here and not over E-Mail support. That is DJI-support......only transfer to anaother............ than silence...........months.......years?
2019-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules