Non DJI gimbal recommendations for GH4 and S1000
1275 0 2015-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vantageaerial
lvl.1

United States

After six weeks of waiting for my Z15 GH4 gimbal to be repaired to correct a DJI issue (lost video transmisison from camera and instead just saw a white screen with OSD info) I called for a status update on my RMA.  The customer service rep started rattling off all the things that repair tech had done...none of which were related to my problem.  Upon inquiring as to when I could expect the repairs to be finished and have the gimbal back...the customer service rep said he had no idea.  
I'm hopeful that whenever I do recieve my gimbal back that it is fully repaired but based on comments made by others on this forum I'm skeptical and given my exerpice with this first repair not sure I really want to continue playing DJI's game.  As such I'm looking into alternatives and wondering what others have went with.  Here are a couple that I've seen but don't have experience with...anyone care to share their experience or recommendations?  

Besteady...now ACR The Plus

Align G3-GH

Having the flexiblity to mount various cameras and transition into a handheld gimbal would be awesome...oh and I've learned that customer service is also pretty important.

Thanks,
Ryan
2015-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules