Turn around time for care refresh express
5275 29 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tang19699
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2138310 ft

After the drone had been delivered to Cerritos, Ca, how long will it take before they send my replacement under care refresh express? Do they ship ground or express? I joined dji select, does that mean anything to get me flying faster?
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your question the only express shipping will be when sending the Aircraft to the facility then once it's received, It will be replaced right away 24-48hrs then after that it will be shipped out. however, the shipping going back to your address would be a normal ground shipping.
2018-9-6
Use props
Tang19699
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2138310 ft

Thanks for the reply. It took a week for my drone to get from chicago to Ca. Now you're saying that it will be shipping my retirement using ground service which will take another week?
I thought the whole idea of care refresh Express was to get you flying again faster.
2018-9-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You should expect to wait 10 working days.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tang19699 Posted at 2018-9-6 14:21
Thanks for the reply. It took a week for my drone to get from chicago to Ca. Now you're saying that it will be shipping my retirement using ground service which will take another week?
I thought the whole idea of care refresh Express was to get you flying again faster.

Hi Tang, the DJI Care Refresh Express service doesn't include the shipping time, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account, it has been received and shipped out in the same day, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-9-6
Use props
Luke Beam
lvl.1
United States

Hello dji, I seriously enjoy my mavic 2 pro! I purchased the smart controller as well and I’m so glad I did, every time I fly its a complete thrill! So far the product is outstanding and I have many review videos coming out soon, all positive. As for my self I’m learning more self control lol I told my self I wouldn’t fly in my neighborhood because of all the telephone wires, unfortunately I did fly, I clipped a wire and my beautiful NEW (two days old new) fell to its asphalt demise I was however smart enough to purchase “care refresh” and ohh so thankful I did.
I sent the drone in on 8/29/19 and I’m urgently waiting for a response.  My only question is, can I upgrade to express?
2019-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Luke Beam Posted at 8-31 19:53
Hello dji, I seriously enjoy my mavic 2 pro! I purchased the smart controller as well and I’m so glad I did, every time I fly its a complete thrill! So far the product is outstanding and I have many review videos coming out soon, all positive. As for my self I’m learning more self control lol I told my self I wouldn’t fly in my neighborhood because of all the telephone wires, unfortunately I did fly, I clipped a wire and my beautiful NEW (two days old new) fell to its asphalt demise  I was however smart enough to purchase “care refresh” and ohh so thankful I did.
I sent the drone in on 8/29/19 and I’m urgently waiting for a response.  My only question is, can I upgrade to express?

Hi Luke Beam, sorry for the crash accident, unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh Express can only be selected by customers themselves when filling in the online repair form and it needs to be paid in advance before sending in.
I managed to get your case number, it is on the way to our repair center, we will do our best to expedite it when it arrives, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2019-9-1
Use props
Luke Beam
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-1 20:00
Hi Luke Beam, sorry for the crash accident, unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh Express can only be selected by customers themselves when filling in the online repair form and it needs to be paid in advance before sending in.
I managed to get your case number, it is on the way to our repair center, we will do our best to expedite it when it arrives, appreciate your understanding and patience.

Thanks Mindy. Do you offer in store pick up?  
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Luke Beam Posted at 9-2 06:51
Thanks Mindy. Do you offer in store pick up?

No, we do not provide pick-up service in the repair center at the moment.
2019-9-3
Use props
Smoki994
lvl.1

I received a confirmation from ups that my mavic arrived at the repair center in Cerritos, am I waiting for an email or a message in my dji account?
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Smoki994 Posted at 9-3 12:21
I received a confirmation from ups that my mavic arrived at the repair center in Cerritos, am I waiting for an email or a message in my dji account?

Yes, the package has been registered in our system, we will send you email of each step, please note it.
2019-9-3
Use props
djiuser_hbaNgYnS7DLI
New
Flight distance : 79262 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-6 14:06
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your question the only express shipping will be when sending the Aircraft to the facility then once it's received, It will be replaced right away 24-48hrs then after that it will be shipped out. however, the shipping going back to your address would be a normal ground shipping.

Hey guys. So i was wondering. I paid to send my drone back through care refresh express.I have not yet sent it. Will in the morning. But my question is, Is there a way to cancel the express and get my money back so i can send it in to be assessed on whether or not it was a manufacturer's issue or my own? Because i just got it 3 days ago and i would be able to save my replacement for the future if needed. If not its fine. I already have it packed up for shipping.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hbaNgYnS7DLI Posted at 4-29 20:19
Hey guys. So i was wondering. I paid to send my drone back through care refresh express.I have not yet sent it. Will in the morning. But my question is, Is there a way to cancel the express and get my money back so i can send it in to be assessed on whether or not it was a manufacturer's issue or my own? Because i just got it 3 days ago and i would be able to save my replacement for the future if needed. If not its fine. I already have it packed up for shipping.

I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and will transfer your need to the local team for further assistance. I will also keep an eye on it and follow up.
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_MPPOfUpgOBns
New
United States

My drone has been delivered to the texas location 05/18 and i still have yet to receive any confirmation emails or email of reception. My
Case on the dji app still states that the package is yet to be received. I have been trying to see if my drone is safe or where is my replacement since my drone has been delivered for almost a week now. Worse costumer service ever, process has been exhausting and i have not been helped accordingly. Would not recommend this to anyone i know
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_MPPOfUpgOBns Posted at 5-22 18:38
My drone has been delivered to the texas location 05/18 and i still have yet to receive any confirmation emails or email of reception. My
Case on the dji app still states that the package is yet to be received. I have been trying to see if my drone is safe or where is my replacement since my drone has been delivered for almost a week now. Worse costumer service ever, process has been exhausting and i have not been helped accordingly. Would not recommend this to anyone i know

Hi there, we sincerely apologize to keep you waiting, affected by the epidemic, the shipping and the repair process are expected to be delayed, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused. CAS-4309633-P8V4N1 is this your case number? If yes, it seems you didn't send back the drone with the shipping label we provided.
May we have the shipping label you used to send back so that we could help further?
2020-5-23
Use props
jsmith18
lvl.1
United States

hello i sent my drone in for dji care refresh and was sent out june 3rd. I received an email that the drone is on its way im going in a trip for my birthday and would like to change the shipping address but ups says dji has blocked access to change the shipping address plz help. CAS-4403783-J6T4H7
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jsmith18 Posted at 6-16 05:36
hello i sent my drone in for dji care refresh and was sent out june 3rd. I received an email that the drone is on its way im going in a trip for my birthday and would like to change the shipping address but ups says dji has blocked access to change the shipping address plz help. CAS-4403783-J6T4H7

Hi there, upon checking the tracking number, you've requested the pickup service at a UPS location. If you cannot pick it up and still would like to update the address, please email to support@dji.com with the new shipping address, we will see whether it is possible to update.
Once you sent the email, please keep us updated with the email ticket number, we will inform the team to handle it in priority.
2020-6-16
Use props
djiuser_kxcULwfq6Z4F
lvl.1

United States

I sent my drone in weeks ago it sat in your body for days before even being checked in I had to call and complain then I was told to rest assure since you did the express option as soon as it gets checked in I will have a new drone shiped to me that day skipping all the assessment checks and payment process since I used the new express option. Now you still have not sent it. I called again you said you would put it on some expedited list and that you were sorry for the problems. But still not sent to me. This hole takes days to get label excuse is not valid I work in a shipping dept I use ups every day it's called ups worldship you weigh your box put in customer info and any other info that need to be on label a a shiping label prints from your machine in seconds. If they have this for smaller company I no your huge facility has this also. I no they come to your bldg in the morning for delivery and afternoon for pick up.  Your label for me to u did not work I even pie for shippment 2 u
Screenshot_2020-08-19-11-09-23.png
2020-8-19
Use props
djiuser_kxcULwfq6Z4F
lvl.1

United States

Your web page says below pic as soon as you recive my done one will be sent not days later. For all my troubles I believe you need to send my drone ups red back to me and I should also get the fly more combo set for my drone since it was not available for me to but when I got my magic mini. And since I paid for shipping to get there to you when your care refresh free shipping failed me. This is crazy
2020-8-19
Use props
djiuser_kxcULwfq6Z4F
lvl.1

United States

I want a rep.y from someone rite Now!!!!!! Tired of all this b.s.
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_kxcULwfq6Z4F Posted at 8-19 10:27
I sent my drone in weeks ago it sat in your body for days before even being checked in I had to call and complain then I was told to rest assure since you did the express option as soon as it gets checked in I will have a new drone shiped to me that day skipping all the assessment checks and payment process since I used the new express option. Now you still have not sent it. I called again you said you would put it on some expedited list and that you were sorry for the problems. But still not sent to me. This hole takes days to get label excuse is not valid I work in a shipping dept I use ups every day it's called ups worldship you weigh your box put in customer info and any other info that need to be on label a a shiping label prints from your machine in seconds. If they have this for smaller company I no your huge facility has this also. I no they come to your bldg in the morning for delivery and afternoon for pick up.  Your label for me to u did not work I even pie for shippment 2 u

Hi there, we sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the related team to check the details, if there is an update, I'll let you know.
2020-8-20
Use props
fans2a62bd7f
New
Flight distance : 67697 ft
United States

Hi, my drone was received by the repair center on Friday the 18th and I was wondering when my new replacement would be shipped out to me because I absolutely need to have it by October 3rd because of a wedding that I am doing the videography for. My case number is CAS-5021482-Q6Z0L7. Thanks!
2020-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans2a62bd7f Posted at 9-20 17:32
Hi, my drone was received by the repair center on Friday the 18th and I was wondering when my new replacement would be shipped out to me because I absolutely need to have it by October 3rd because of a wedding that I am doing the videography for. My case number is CAS-5021482-Q6Z0L7. Thanks!

Hi fans2a62bd7f, thanks for contacting us, I have forwarded your case to the related team to expedite the process, our team will take care of your case, kindly please wait for the update, thanks.
2020-9-21
Use props
Christian Hedrick
New
Flight distance : 67697 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-21 01:37
Hi fans2a62bd7f, thanks for contacting us, I have forwarded your case to the related team to expedite the process, our team will take care of your case, kindly please wait for the update, thanks.

Thank you!
2020-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-22
Use props
a.a.ron85
lvl.1
United States

Wow, so it takes up to two days after DJI receives the broken drone for them to ship a new one?! Doesn’t seem very expressy. Bummer. Was hoping to have mine back this week.
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

a.a.ron85 Posted at 1-5 10:46
Wow, so it takes up to two days after DJI receives the broken drone for them to ship a new one?! Doesn’t seem very expressy. Bummer. Was hoping to have mine back this week.

Hi Aaron, I had checked your case, the drone had been shipped out, and the tracking number had sent to you via email. Shipping time may be affected by the pandemic, I hope you will receive the package back soon.
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_mhB0klysD7tY
New
Flight distance : 122894 ft
United States

Can anyone help me with my express care refresh! Nothing updates on the website and I can’t seem to get a single person on the phone all during the week! My case number is CAS-8410055-J8R5L3 and I just want some simple transparency from Dji or he’ll anyone from the company to answer my calls or update the system accordingly!!!
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_mhB0klysD7tY Posted at 3-3 04:49
Can anyone help me with my express care refresh! Nothing updates on the website and I can’t seem to get a single person on the phone all during the week! My case number is CAS-8410055-J8R5L3 and I just want some simple transparency from Dji or he’ll anyone from the company to answer my calls or update the system accordingly!!!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have checked your case and found that a shipping label has been created for you. Would you please check your email inbox and tell us? Thanks. Also, we saw that you have called us this week. Would you please tell us through which phone number and when did you call us? We will check and forward it to our designated teams.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mhB0klysD7tY Posted at 3-3 04:49
Can anyone help me with my express care refresh! Nothing updates on the website and I can’t seem to get a single person on the phone all during the week! My case number is CAS-8410055-J8R5L3 and I just want some simple transparency from Dji or he’ll anyone from the company to answer my calls or update the system accordingly!!!

Hi there, we noticed that the replacement has been shipped out. And we also sent you an email update with the tracking number. Please check if you receive that email.
2022-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules