992 4 2018-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trip Astute
lvl.4
Flight distance : 109593 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a question for the experts in the group. I tried doing a few quickshots yesterday of a billboard and noticed a lot of jittering when trying to do a dronie. Then I tried to do an asteroid shot, and got the on-screen message "cannot record a video due to camera error". Any thoughts what might be happening? I feel like my Mavic Air has been acting up a bit lately. It started about a month ago when it was giving me an overheating error since the fan would not start. That issue seems to have resolved itself, but now I seem to be having this weird camera error and shake.

Here's the uploaded log file: https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/JGJ7G9RSERDWEZBJ0O0B/
The error message occurs at 2m 51.1s

I appreciate any help that you might be able to provide!
2018-9-6
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Seems your craft behave normal but camera, can you verify that your MA's fan working normally? This case my suggest is remove the SD card, reset camera settings and try again with onboard memory,
2018-9-7
Use props
Trip Astute
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-9-7 00:04
Seems your craft behave normal but camera, can you verify that your MA's fan working normally? This case my suggest is remove the SD card, reset camera settings and try again with onboard memory,

Thanks! I'll give it a try this weekend to see if it helps. I appreciate it!
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal? Also, can you please try to reset your camera settings and SD card? Let's see if this will work. Thank you.
2018-9-7
Use props
Trip Astute
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Quick update! Just got back from a trip and had a chance to test it out again. I first tried calibrating the gimbal. That didn't seem to make any difference. However, after resetting the camera settings, it all seemed to work again. Thanks again for all your help!
2018-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules