2911 4 2018-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy LIS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3358875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks.  I took my MP2 out for its first test flight last night.  There's a couple of really nice litle features that i discovered that I wasn't aware of, such as the switchable lights pointing down, and the fact the gimbal can be panned left and right by holding a finger down on the screen and dragging.  I couldn't find an easy way of recentring the gimbal, so can anyone tell me if there is a shortcut to doing this, without having to manually line it up again?

Cheers
Andy
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for raising this to us, If you want to let the camera back to the center quickly, he can set the C1/C2 or the 5D button "camera forward /down" that would allow you to easily recenter the gimbal.
2018-9-7
Use props
djiuser_WQeVpr3t2XhS
New

United Kingdom

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-7 11:48
The only problem with that is when the camera centers, it goes down and you have to push the button again. It would be nice for it just to center level.

Was this ever solved? I have the same issue and there's no way to get the camera straight again without flipping the gimbal down and then back up.

Surely a button mapping with the option to re-centre only would fix this?
2019-10-30
Use props
fans48f0c1a5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Yes using the C button would be great if there was an option in the menu to change to but there is not so at the moment we are stuck with the 5d  button or your finger. I have'nt  tried double tapping on the screen in the centre. I have just got used to down then up. Interestingly though when coming into autoland with the gimble facing down it automatically recentres itself at a certain height.
2019-10-31
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>
United States

TommyGa Posted at 2018-9-7 11:48
The only problem with that is when the camera centers, it goes down and you have to push the button again. It would be nice for it just to center level.

Can't have everything ya know....so that is the only option
2019-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules