Getting back need help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ncgo4
lvl.2

I've got the Phantom 3 Pro.  Only used it about 15 times and lost connection between the drone's camera and the system.  Could not view what the camera was seeing through the system, even though the memory stick would record the videos and photographs.  I assumed that I had screwed up a software upgrade.  After contqcting DJI and my retailer I was scheduled to travel to So Cal and was going to bring the Phantom in to be checked out.  The trip was concelled and just never got back to it.  It's now about 2 years later and I've decided to try again.

Got the system out charged the drome batteries and then plugged the controller in (I remembered they had to be done seperately) and the controller will not charge.  When I plug it in the white light flashes four times or so then goes out and this repeats indefinately.  When I turn it on nothing happens.  When I trun it on while plugged in I get a red light and briefrly four white lights.  Then quickly the red light flashes on and off and there is a single flashing white light.  The red light flashes on and off for about a minute then seems to rest for about 30 seconds.  When the red light stops flashing the flashing speeds up on the white light.

I'm assuing there is a bad battery in the controller, but just an assumption.  

Can anyone provide me with some advice?  I'll need to work on the camera settings and update all the firmware, but assume that first I need to get the controller to charge.  I'm also assuming (which could be a mistake on my part) that a software issue isn't preventing the charging.

Your help is appreciated.

Jim
2018-9-7
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You wrote:    When the red light stops flashing the flashing speeds up on the white light.

You're referring to the left most white lamp, correct?  And this white lamp flashing continues uninterrupted?  If so, I think it's possible the controller is charging.  Leave it alone for a long time and see if the second lamp begins to flash after a long while.  

2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for reaching out. May I know where is the last time you charge your battery? Can you please leave it to charge for about 1-2 hours? Thanks.
2018-9-7
Use props
Ncgo4
lvl.2

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-7 13:41
Hi, Thanks for reaching out. May I know where is the last time you charge your battery? Can you please leave it to charge for about 1-2 hours? Thanks.

It's been charging since I posted.  That's about 9 hours.  Still just the first white light flashes intermittently.  When I turn on the unit, which I can do while it's plugged in it flashes pretty consistantly.
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ncgo4 Posted at 2018-9-7 15:36
It's been charging since I posted.  That's about 9 hours.  Still just the first white light flashes intermittently.  When I turn on the unit, which I can do while it's plugged in it flashes pretty consistantly.

Hi, would it be possible to provide us the current firmware of your aircraft? We're here to help you with this. Thank you.
2018-9-8
Use props
Ncgo4
lvl.2

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-8 02:52
Hi, would it be possible to provide us the current firmware of your aircraft? We're here to help you with this. Thank you.

I apologize for the delay in responding, but I got called away.  The current firmware is as follows:

Aircraft 1.10
Remote Controller 1.8.0

I really appreciate the help.
2018-9-8
Use props
Ncgo4
lvl.2

Ncgo4 Posted at 2018-9-8 11:13
I apologize for the delay in responding, but I got called away.  The current firmware is as follows:

Aircraft 1.10

Sorry the aircraft is 1.10.90
2018-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules