Black Spot on left screen
1714 9 2018-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
THE PHANTOM 4 OF THE LOVE SHACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602215 ft
  • >>>

I haven't used my white goggles in a long while.  Putting them on today with the Mavic 2 Pro I noticed a black spot (spec or dot) on the screen that shows noticeably with a white background.  Anyone else having this problem?  Anyway to fix?  Thanks.
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out.  Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2018-9-7
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-7 13:09
Hi, thanks for reaching out.  Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.

Hi Natalia......I am not sure how to take a video showing the black spec on the DJI Goggles viewing screen.  I do not see the black spec on my iPad monitor while using the Goggles.  Only see through the left eye piece of the Goggles.
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

THE PHANTOM 4 OF THE LOVE SHACK Posted at 2018-9-7 13:19
Hi Natalia......I am not sure how to take a video showing the black spec on the DJI Goggles viewing screen.  I do not see the black spec on my iPad monitor while using the Goggles.  Only see through the left eye piece of the Goggles.

Hi, you can use your phone to take a video and position the camera of your phone on the screen of your Goggles.  
2018-9-8
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-8 15:00
Hi, you can use your phone to take a video and position the camera of your phone on the screen of your Goggles.

Hi Natalia......ok, will give it a shot with my iphone 10 tomorrow.  Thanks for your follow up.
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

THE PHANTOM 4 OF THE LOVE SHACK Posted at 2018-9-8 15:43
Hi Natalia......ok, will give it a shot with my iphone 10 tomorrow.  Thanks for your follow up.

You're most welcome. Please keep us posted. Thanks.
2018-9-8
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-8 16:12
You're most welcome. Please keep us posted. Thanks.

Hi Natalia.  Below are some photos and video that you requested of the small black spec that is visible only with the left eye side of the DJI Goggles.  I could not mark the video on the location of the spec, but you can plainly see it.  Please advise.  Thank you for your help Natalia.
2018-9-9
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>

THE PHANTOM 4 OF THE LOVE SHACK Posted at 2018-9-9 09:13
Hi Natalia.  Below are some photos and video that you requested of the small black spec that is visible only with the left eye side of the DJI Goggles.  I could not mark the video on the location of the spec, but you can plainly see it.  Please advise.  Thank you for your help Natalia.[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Natalia, here the dropbox link for the short video showing the small black spec on the left side of the DJI Goggles.  For some reason I could not upload to this forum.  Thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9p1771pl68bawu/IMG_1269.m4v?dl=0
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

THE PHANTOM 4 OF THE LOVE SHACK Posted at 2018-9-9 10:08
Natalia, here the dropbox link for the short video showing the small black spec on the left side of the DJI Goggles.  For some reason I could not upload to this forum.  Thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9p1771pl68bawu/IMG_1269.m4v?dl=0

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Upon checking your issue, the only resolution for this is to send it in for repair. Please contact our support team to start a ticket for the analysis. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-9-11
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>

Natalia, it is not worth the hassle.  The small black spec has been there since I purchased them.  I try not to let it bother me.  Has to be a manufacturing defect.  Thanks anyway.
2018-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules