Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Awaiting Shipment
3080 9 2018-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IsThisTheEnd?
lvl.1

Purchased the Phantom 4 pro+ v2 on August 28th. I was told it would ship on or before the 4th of September. It is now the 7nth. I have contacted DJI support every day since the 4th and they have told me each time that the order would be pushed up and shipped soon and that they were unsure of the delay. I was then told today that the reason it has not shipped is because they were out of stock. It was not out of stock when I ordered it and the site still says estimated shipping time is 1 day after payment approval and still....in stock. My order number is 0019873280370. Any ideas?
2018-9-7
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Not unusual for this to happen.  As to why, ??????
2018-9-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Happy to hear of your near future awesome drone arriving.

So much, Like the birth of a new child. . .

RedHotPoker
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry for the delay, Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 is out of stock in the warehouse and it will be available soon, we have informed the team to ship it out as the priority, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-7
Use props
IsThisTheEnd?
lvl.1
United States

Thanks Mindy. Waiting impatiently
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

IsThisTheEnd? Posted at 2018-9-8 05:36
Thanks Mindy. Waiting impatiently

If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact DJI support for us to help you further. Thank you.
2018-9-8
Use props
IsThisTheEnd?
lvl.1
United States

Still waiting....
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for keeping you waiting. We're checking the exact status with the sales team and will keep you updated on the latest progress. Appreciate your support.
2018-9-12
Use props
IsThisTheEnd?
lvl.1
United States

If you dream hard enough....it will still be awaiting shipment
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

IsThisTheEnd? Posted at 2018-9-15 05:36
If you dream hard enough....it will still be awaiting shipment

Sorry for the late response because of the weekend, we have received the latest news from the related team, your order is estimated to be shipped in the next few days, we will send you the email with the tracking number once it is shipped, please notice that. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules