Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
where is the serial number on dji mavic 2 ?
75681 11 2018-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rkLPOyYBjAcA
lvl.1
Denmark

When I take off the battery. Is it then the two rows of numbers and letters that are bound to the right? There are 14 numbers and letters

Regards
Michal from Denmark
2018-9-7
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes that’s the serial number, or off the right hand arm or the box.
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. As mentioned on post#2, that is the serial number of the drone and you can also find it on the original box. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-8
Use props
Kegan Whitney
New

Japan

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-8 04:13
Thank you for reaching DJI forum. As mentioned on post#2, that is the serial number of the drone and you can also find it on the original box. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.

Im having an issue... The serial that is on the drone does not exist when i try to get refresh. Sadly, im now out of the 48 hour window and still not working
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kegan Whitney Posted at 11-3 02:51
Im having an issue... The serial that is on the drone does not exist when i try to get refresh. Sadly, im now out of the 48 hour window and still not working

Hi there, my apologies for the inconvenience. You can provide your serial and activation email address via PM so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-5
Use props
djiuser_nv0c8h4wilxp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189229 ft
United States

I have the same issue. Can you help me.
2020-4-23
Use props
Jenny Lee
New

China

Hello

We offer the innovative UAV drone jammer here.
RF amplifier,VCO,Gain block are also available.
If any interest, please find us here.

*Shenzhen Texin Electronics Co., Ltd*
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_1XtTKocBDj3W
New
Flight distance : 385928 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue regarding the serial# and the 48hr Refresh package offer.
2020-8-3
Use props
djiuser_NEKho6z6qrVy
New

United States

I’m trying to buy the refresh plan for my Mavic air2 and it won’t accept my serial number!! Any suggestions?
2021-5-13
Use props
Bossman51
lvl.1
United States

I NEED HELP FINDING THE SERIAL NUMBER TOO.  I am trying to register my drone on the FAA site. I have found the series of numbers inside the battery compartment next to the QR symbol.  It does not stat with "SN" like you would expect. But when I input that on the FAA site with "remote ID capable" selected it tells me the serial number is invalid. I've read that the Mavic 2 Pro does have a remote ID. I've tried to find it in the app but only see controller and Camera ID. Am I missing something?
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_Y460yTlwTAnE
New

United States

I have the same problem with the invalid code
I don’t know how to solve this problem
If anybody get a tips…. Thanks
2021-8-10
Use props
FloridaNext
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

djiuser_Y460yTlwTAnE Posted at 8-10 05:36
I have the same problem with the invalid code
I don’t know how to solve this problem
If anybody get a tips…. Thanks

The DJI identification system is not (yet) in compliance with the requirements of the FAA system. As a matter of fact, nobody really knows exactly what the FAA finally wants and what specifications they're planning for 2023. Therefore, all DJI serial numbers are invalid in the FAADroneZone database because the IDs or patterns simply don't exist there. Actually the system doesn't accept any serial number. As soon as you enter the first character in the SN field it says 'invalid number'. I've tried 0-9 and A-Z just for fun. Nothing works.

To register, you have to choose the "Aircraft without remote ID" option at the FAADroneZone registration page.

Hope we can still fly our Mavic 2 drones in the future and that it is possible to update the drone/firmware so that it will be FAA compatible.

2021-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules