MAVIC 2 PRO D- CINELIKE & MORE COLOUR OPTIONS
5299 9 2018-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

Hi will there be a future firmware update to support MAVIC 2 D- CINELIKE colour option ? as i never use d log and the h265 codec dosent work well on my pc, even though im running intel i7 8gig, rig, dont seem to be many colour options at all with the MAV 2.
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. As of the time being,  Mavic 2 Pro has 10-bit Dlog-M feature. We will inform our engineers about this and we'll see if there is a possible update. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2018-9-8
Use props
Earl.nottingham
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249793 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-8 03:00
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. As of the time being,  Mavic 2 Pro has 10-bit Dlog-M feature. We will inform our engineers about this and we'll see if there is a possible update. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Yes, very disappointed that the new Mavic 2 Pro does not have D-Cinelike or other film emulations. Not everyone does post-production using flat log profiles.
2018-11-1
Use props
miSter93
lvl.1
Spain

Same problem. Any new?
2018-12-19
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

The mavic 2 Pro is for professionals that do post processing.
If you don’t do post processing, then get the mavic 2 zoom, in that case it’s a much better option!

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-19
Use props
Francis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

Alex B. Posted at 2018-12-19 12:35
The mavic 2 Pro is for professionals that do post processing.
If you don’t do post processing, then get the mavic 2 zoom, in that case it’s a much better option!

Most people go for Specs and forget their real needs. Sometimes pro gear is not the better one.I have both for professional propose and i figure that i use zoom much more. Thought camera specs difference, i have very similar or same result with both drones at all.  But i never used Dlog. It is beyond my needs.
2019-3-10
Use props
Cmartin3977
lvl.4
Flight distance : 304744 ft
United States

They do need to put it back in.... it’s not like it’s hard to put it back in and people will use them. Just because a lot do post processing, doesn’t mean that it wouldn’t be needed.  Apparently Dji likes taking stuff away from customers.
2019-3-10
Use props
Tawrank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371594 ft

Hi, i am also missing the D- CINELIKE, when filming in H264 - i can´t see any reason to take this away from the app. Even in professional surrounding, there are cutter who prefer the H265 - please DJI, put it back !
2019-9-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Tawrank Posted at 9-3 00:12
Hi, i am also missing the D- CINELIKE, when filming in H264 - i can´t see any reason to take this away from the app. Even in professional surrounding, there are cutter who prefer the H265 - please DJI, put it back !

+1 to see D Cinelike added back in to the pro.
2019-9-3
Use props
Tawrank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371594 ft

Thank you DAFlys for your reply, but I´m sorry, i don´t understand your reply - could you explain what this means +1 ? Thankx
2019-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules