Cant import H265 i Premiere?
2499 8 2018-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

Hello
I just bought a mavic 2 PRO.  I was out filming today in H265. And when i came home and should import it in Premiere, it didnt work.
It seems that Premiere cant import the H265 file, dont know if it is missing a codec or something?  

Any ide what i could do here?

2018-9-8
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Is it a recent Premiere version from Cloud subscription?
2018-9-8
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

yes its the most recent version..
2018-9-8
Use props
Novadesigns
lvl.2
United States

When I tried to import h265, Premiere automatically downloaded the correct plugin.
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, can you please try to use SD card to import your files to your computer? Thanks.
2018-9-8
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Novadesigns Posted at 2018-9-8 11:16
When I tried to import h265, Premiere automatically downloaded the correct plugin.

I just got a new computer in the last week and had the same thing when I first imported an h265 file in a newly installed Premiere.  It popped up a quick message, asked if I wanted to install it, agreed to it, and it opened right up a few seconds later.
2018-9-8
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

yea i got that popup and pressed yes, but I got some error. It says The importer reported a generic error.  You cant send that codec or something to me?
2018-9-10
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

The genuine, non hacked versions should just install the codec.

There was an issue with a cache folder getting stale data as well - some adobe forums hints on it if you go over to there and ask.  Involved deleting the cache or submitting a support request to talk through it.

You're best off asking on there - its an abode not a mavic issue and the support and forum users there will be far more able to tell you the fix.
2018-9-10
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Reinstall adobe, pay 1 month fee and download plugin automaticly. After that it is up to you if you keep paying for the software...
2018-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules