3043 7 2018-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am curious why I have to click the video record button on the remote control multiple times before activating actual recording.  I consulted the manual but did not find any information.  
2018-9-9
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi, were you in photo mode to start with
2018-9-9
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mini-G Posted at 2018-9-9 05:38
Hi, were you in photo mode to start with

I cannot remember, but will that make a difference?
2018-9-9
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

M Stuart K Posted at 2018-9-9 05:41
I cannot remember, but will that make a difference?

It could just be me but I'm usually in photo mode and I have to press the record mode to go into video and then the same button again to start recording.
2018-9-9
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mini-G Posted at 2018-9-9 05:44
It could just be me but I'm usually in photo mode and I have to press the record mode to go into video and then the same button again to start recording.

Okay; I will check it out but it seems to happen to me each time I began to record.  It has caused me to lose some footage because I did not click it a second or third time!  
2018-9-9
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

M Stuart K Posted at 2018-9-9 05:45
Okay; I will check it out but it seems to happen to me each time I began to record.  It has caused me to lose some footage because I did not click it a second or third time!

Hmm sorry to hear that!
Three times is a bit much... sorry not sure what to say!
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding that make sure that you already set video mode on the App before pressing the Record button on the remote you can test it first an monitor it if will respond right away.
2018-9-9
Use props
djiuser_9ey6qVYmTxzR
New
Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-9 07:40
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding that make sure that you already set video mode on the App before pressing the Record button on the remote you can test it first an monitor it if will respond right away.

Any chance there's a way to program the remote to start recording after just one press?
2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules