Battery error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrungLH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 627 ft
Vietnam

hi Everybody !
One of my battries has an error as the picture . Can we repair it or have to reject it ?
Thanks a lot
IMG_0055.PNG
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Trung, sorry for the troubles with the battery, is it Inspire 1 or Inspire 2? Please try to fully charge and discharge it to see if the error persists.
2018-9-9
Use props
TrungLH
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-9 18:06
Hi Trung, sorry for the troubles with the battery, is it Inspire 1 or Inspire 2? Please try to fully charge and discharge it to see if the error persists.

Hi Mindy, thank for your reply soon, it is Inspire 1 V2 battery. I can not fully charge this battery since it has this error !
2018-9-9
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Hi TrungLH, you should fully charge that and all of your batteries. Put each one in your aircraft and just fly close by or just hover. Watch for low battery WARNING and be SURE you cancel return to home when it asks. Just hover about a foot or two off the ground until the battery runs out and it lands. fully recharge the battery and check it in the app. I do this to all of my batteries about every 10 charges. Safety First! Ken.
2018-9-9
Use props
TrungLH
lvl.2
Vietnam

Highasakite Posted at 2018-9-9 23:47
Hi TrungLH, you should fully charge that and all of your batteries. Put each one in your aircraft and just fly close by or just hover. Watch for low battery WARNING and be SURE you cancel return to home when it asks. Just hover about a foot or two off the ground until the battery runs out and it lands. fully recharge the battery and check it in the app. I do this to all of my batteries about every 10 charges. Safety First! Ken.

Wow , how a great work
Hi Ken ! Thanks for your help, i think you shoud take a lot of time to do this hen But i will try it !
Thanks again and best regard !
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TrungLH Posted at 2018-9-9 23:37
Hi Mindy, thank for your reply soon, it is Inspire 1 V2 battery. I can not fully charge this battery since it has this error !

Ken is correct about the full charge and discharges the battery, if the error persists, the battery will need to be sent back to DJI official repair center for further evaluation.
2018-9-11
Use props
fans5e3fdd33
New

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-11 02:36
Ken is correct about the full charge and discharges the battery, if the error persists, the battery will need to be sent back to DJI official repair center for further evaluation.

Hi Mindy,

pls share contact  DJI care.

Thanks

LQHUY
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5e3fdd33 Posted at 2018-10-9 06:29
Hi Mindy,

pls share contact  DJI care.

Hi LQHUY, do you mean you would like to contact our customer support team? If yes, please contact here: www.dji.com/support, thank you.
2018-10-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Calibrate the battery with a full discharge cycle.
2018-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules