5554 27 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peterholly
lvl.1

Slovakia

Hi everybody,

I'm a novice in the world of drones.
31.08.2018 I made an order for mavic 2 for and right afterwards to fly more kit.

Since than, the tracking number shows the last entry: Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC on September 5th.

what I found on the forum, I read they send it as bulk plalet instead of DHL express, but can it take so long?

I also contacted DHL here in Slovakia, an was told, they not sure if they have the package, they wrote to DHL China and they will have a look on this. I will wait until Wednesday, then I block the payment through the card issuer.

Ive paid for something that doesnt exist.

I also contacted DJI customer support, because the time window what they say of 3-5 days delivery is deception.
Before I placed zhe order, I wrote to them that I need to receive my order 12th September before I leave to Italy, and they assured me thez will defenitely make it until than, but as I see it was only a plane talk.

[size=0.75]Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC[size=0.75]Sign up for shipment notificationsWednesday, September 05, 2018 at 21:57Origin Service Area:SHENZHEN - SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLICDestination Service Area:BRATISLAVA - DUBNICA NAD VAHOM - SLOVAKIA
[size=0.6875]1 Piece

Wednesday, September 05, 2018
Piece

Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
21:57
[size=0.6875]1 Piece

Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
21:34
[size=0.6875]1 Piece

Shipment picked up
15:01
[size=0.6875]1 Piece

Do you also have such an experience that you have been waiting for delivery for so long?

Thank you
Image 2018-09-10 at 10.22.41 AM_1.png
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi peterholly, for your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, please wait for 1-2 business days for the update, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. So sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-10
Use props
peterh.
lvl.1

Slovakia

Hi Mindy,

thank you for coming to this post.

Could you tell me please, where the parcel is right now? Because even DHL dont know it.
Is the parcel still in China or?

great thing is, my refresh care was activated last Friday. Bad thing is, I have no drone for which was care activated
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello Peter. Thank you for the additional information given. I have coordinated with the proper department regarding this issue. I will give you an update as soon as possible once I get the result. Thank you for your patience.
2018-9-10
Use props
djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72503 ft
Spain

Hi.
My case is the same. Or worst. Pay confirmed the 31th august!!!
And the product is still in SHENZHEN....terrible service. The publicity it's a fraud. How will we be compensated for this!!!?
How shall we buy another things here!!? We can’t trust in their words!!!      5-7 days..... It’s a joke!! If you say 1249 €, we have payed. Our part is done!! But your part!?i
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

peterh. Posted at 2018-9-10 07:54
Hi Mindy,

thank you for coming to this post.

Peter, your parcel should be on the way to East Midlands in the UK where the customs clearance will be done there, then the package will be shipped to your location, sorry for the delay, please kindly wait a few more days, thank you very much.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW Posted at 2018-9-10 15:16
Hi.
My case is the same. Or worst. Pay confirmed the 31th august!!!
And the product is still in SHENZHEN....terrible service. The publicity it's a fraud. How will we be compensated for this!!!?

Hi there, we are so sorry for the delay because of the high demand of Mavic 2, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number, it will take some time for an update, sorry again for the inconvenience caused, I will send you PM, please check later. Thank you.
2018-9-10
Use props
peterh.
lvl.1

Slovakia

Mindy, should be or is on the way?

I see, that you have no clue where the parcel is. Anyway, it wont arrive until tomorrow when I leave to Italy so thats an issue.

I will wait until tomorrow, DHL will investigate where and if the parcel even exist and than I will take further steps.

do you have a waybill of the pallet? because you should have it!

peter
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

peterh. Posted at 2018-9-10 20:33
Mindy, should be or is on the way?

I see, that you have no clue where the parcel is. Anyway, it wont arrive until tomorrow when I leave to Italy so thats an issue.

Peter, sorry that the tracking number we have is the same to you, I will send you PM, please check later, thank you.
2018-9-11
Use props
Ali42721
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm having the same difficulty in tracking my order.....has been set as "Departed Facility in SHENZHEN for some time now....can anyone shed any light on this?
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ali42721 Posted at 2018-9-11 02:48
I'm having the same difficulty in tracking my order.....has been set as "Departed Facility in SHENZHEN for some time now....can anyone shed any light on this?

Hi Ali, your package was also shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay because of the weekend and the clearance, please wait for a few business days for the update, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. So sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-11
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 72825 ft

Same scripted respondes I got on my thread with the exact same problem https://forum.dji.com/thread-165490-1-1.html . Either DJI doesn´t care about their customers, or they are not making enough of an effort to give more details about this issue.

Looks like DJI just ships their products through inexpensive DHL shipping instead of proper express shipping, and now there are lots of people who spent a lot of money and need the product for specific reasons, but aren´t getting it on time.  This is absolutely unnaceptable!
2018-9-11
Use props
Ali42721
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Seems Jose that you've been waiting longer than me so I'm not holding much hope of receiving my package before I leave for an assignment on Friday!!!
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-11 03:43
Same scripted respondes I got on my thread with the exact same problem https://forum.dji.com/thread-165490-1-1.html . Either DJI doesn´t care about their customers, or they are not making enough of an effort to give more details about this issue.

Looks like DJI just ships their products through inexpensive DHL shipping instead of proper express shipping, and now there are lots of people who spent a lot of money and need the product for specific reasons, but aren´t getting it on time.  This is absolutely unnaceptable!

Hi Jose, we sincerely apologize for the troubles. The issue has been forwarded to the logistics team for investigation, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress on your post. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ali42721 Posted at 2018-9-11 04:01
Seems Jose that you've been waiting longer than me so I'm not holding much hope of receiving my package before I leave for an assignment on Friday!!!

Hello Ali, we've checked your tracking number again, the status has been updated, you may check later and confirm. Hope you receive the package soon.
2018-9-12
Use props
peterh.
lvl.1

Slovakia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-12 00:04
Hello Ali, we've checked your tracking number again, the status has been updated, you may check later and confirm. Hope you receive the package soon.

So, because of lack of information from DJI side we have to find out informations about delivery ourselves, what is very sad!

DjI Susan, please stop lie, you lie since beginning of purchase with 3-5 delivery window for Europe.
No there is no update since Monday even within DHL system.

DHL status from this morning, the pallet is sitting at East Midlands airport couple of days and waiting for clearance. I was told this by DHL operator over here in Slovakia.

Yes truth is, DJI has a special contract with DHL, what is unusual for DHL EXPRESS service and they use a cheaper version of shipping method to Europe, when they send a bulk pallet and after clearance it goes from East Midlands as DHL Express service.

Last think is, you lie to us also in that you dont know the master waybill number. DHL confirmed, you know this number, and they can see the mother waybill too, but they cant provide us with it.
What means you could give us that number, but you dont want to.

well, im flying out for a job tonight without the drone which I need for my work. Thank you!
Here is actual screenshot.

And again, my refresh care was activated last Friday, but drone itself still hasnt been delivered.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

peterh. Posted at 2018-9-12 00:31
So, because of lack of information from DJI side we have to find out informations about delivery ourselves, what is very sad!

DjI Susan, please stop lie, you lie since beginning of purchase with 3-5 delivery window for Europe.

Hi peterh, I understand your situation and sorry for the inconvenience. Mindy has reported your case to the logistics team for investigation, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress. As for the DJI Care Refresh issue, please contact us once you received the package, we'll arrange for you.
2018-9-12
Use props
peterh.
lvl.1

Slovakia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-12 03:19
Hi peterh, I understand your situation and sorry for the inconvenience. Mindy has reported your case to the logistics team for investigation, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress. As for the DJI Care Refresh issue, please contact us once you received the package, we'll arrange for you.

Hi Susan,

thank you, I will.

Good think is, that today fly more kit arrived.
But, what shall i do with fly more kit when I dont have the drone
2018-9-12
Use props
peterh.
lvl.1

Slovakia

2018-9-12
Use props
peterh.
lvl.1

Slovakia

here is also how looks like  DHL Express aka Economy select

2018-9-12
Use props
djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW
lvl.1
Spain

Congrats, Peter.....or not.
Dji Susan.
Mindy and you always give us the shame answer. "I'll report your case to the logistics team for investigation, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress". A Copy+Paste.
It's your work. It's not easy. But all we know that it's no necessary that investigation. The problem is the shipping method. You use an economic method. And we pay the consequences.
When we buy in aliexpress, we know our order will arrive in 14-30 days. There is no problem. Because is like appears in their advertising. But, if in your web appears 5-7 days we have to receive our order within that period.

2018-9-12
Use props
peterh.
lvl.1

Slovakia

djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW Posted at 2018-9-12 04:47
Dji Susan.
Mindy and you always give us the shame answer. "I'll report your case to the logistics team for investigation, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress". A Copy+Paste.

well I received just fly more kit, but i cant use it, because the order with drone is sitting somewhere, god knows where.
I placed two orders, one for MP 2 and second order for fly more kit.

Fly more kit was dispatched same day as first order (05t) from UK and arrived today where they hit 3-5 days delivery  window
MP2 was dispatched on 05th from China and still not here.
2018-9-12
Use props
RomainLobera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240791 ft
Belgium

Same for me.

5th September 21h57, shipped from Shenzhen.
No informations since that.
2018-9-12
Use props
peterh.
lvl.1

Slovakia

wohoo, there is an update finally. shame I leave in one hour.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018        Location        Time        Piece
4        Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK        EAST MIDLANDS - UK        20:16       
1 Piece
2018-9-12
Use props
IamRomainLobera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240791 ft

Same here !
I hope all will be good for the delivery tomorrow ;)
2018-9-12
Use props
djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW
lvl.1
Spain

Same here. Exactly the same hour. I think we have to form a club. With one t-shirt with the text: “My drone was in that pallet in East-Midlands”
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

peterh. Posted at 2018-9-12 11:42
wohoo, there is an update finally. shame I leave in one hour.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018        Location        Time        Piece

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Upon checking the tracking status, the package is transmitted in Germany, please kindly check whether your family or friends can collect the package for you as the package may arrive soon.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lUzyer5X8TsW Posted at 2018-9-12 04:47
Dji Susan.
Mindy and you always give us the shame answer. "I'll report your case to the logistics team for investigation, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress". A Copy+Paste.

Sir, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused by the clearance delay. Mindy has sent you a message in PM, please kindly check and confirm, thanks so much!
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules