Remote control linking issue
1604 5 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anishjoshi10
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Having issues linking my RC to my dji mavic air, just had a question regarding linking. It took me a while initially to link my mavic air to my RC - had to turn everything off and on a few times before it actually linked.
Having this issue every time I use my drone, do you always have to link the aircraft to your RC each time you use it? Or will it automatically link once they have been paired initially.

Everytime I use it now I have to navigate enter device, connect to aircraft wifi then go through the steps then click 'link aircraft'

Thanks in advance.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2?
2018-9-10
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

After the remote controller and Mavic Air have been linked, they should automatically connect to each other every time you power them on. Once connected, the light on the front of the remote controller will turn green.
2018-9-10
Use props
anishjoshi10
lvl.2

United Kingdom

msinger Posted at 2018-9-10 02:44
After the remote controller and Mavic Air have been linked, they should automatically connect to each other every time you power them on. Once connected, the light on the front of the remote controller will turn green.

yeah this doesn't seem to be happening, each time I turn it on I have to do the link to aircraft steps?
2018-9-10
Use props
TeddBob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1743622 ft
United Kingdom

I have lots of connection issues too. Spent more than 15 min this morning linking the drone to the remote. Drone was not detected. Sometimes, it's all done in 1 min.
2018-9-10
Use props
fans92f6af90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1018448 ft
Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-10 02:41
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2?

Hi
I am really puzzled that  the DJI Administrators over and over ask the users/owners to refresh the firmware. I would very much like to understand the reason behind this.
Does the firmware have a known issue  on overwriting parts of the flash image?
I would expect the FW to be protected through some kind of CRC or alike.
2018-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules