1644 13 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Masemoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137425 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone else not resist the temptation and buy both the Pro and the Zoom?  I started with a Pro and the reviews for the Zoom have been really good so could not pass it up.

Anyone seen or know of a good hard case (GPC, Nanuk, or other) in development that will hold both Mavic 2's in a single case?

IMG_0290.jpg

Camo skins have been ordered for both. Look so naked without a skin and some teeth!

Mas
https://bit.ly/2Nzxk1F

2018-9-10
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

GPC offers custom made cases.
2018-9-10
Use props
Gobopolice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 926745 ft
Australia

Yes I have both as well, couldnt be happier lol
2018-9-10
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Let us know what you think about the two drones. Which one are you using the most, the go to one. The most fun one.....you get the idea. Not a comparison, there is thousands out there, but a personal opinion.
You find yourself grabbing the ?, because of ?
Would love to know.
2018-9-11
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-11 00:15
Let us know what you think about the two drones. Which one are you using the most, the go to one. The most fun one.....you get the idea. Not a comparison, there is thousands out there, but a personal opinion.
You find yourself grabbing the ?, because of ?
Would love to know.

Okay will do.  I would guess that I will grab the pro for the better image quality, D-Log etc. but the Zoom should have it's moments to shine as well.  We'll see.

For example the last few paid jobs I've flown have been for a local city filming some of the events they have been hosting like concerts, city celebrations etc. and I have been using a combination of the Inspire 2 with various lenses and the Mavic Pro to get aerial shots.  The I2 with a 45mm lens has been great to get closer to the "action" but people are definitely intimidated by it's size and noise.  So I thought I would get the zoom and see if I can get just as close or even closer to the action without the intimidation/fear factor.

This weekend I'm signed up by the city to film a skate competition at a local skate park so will be a good test of the Zoom and getting up close hopefully without being a distraction.  Will post a link to the final video here.
2018-9-11
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Gobopolice Posted at 2018-9-10 22:57
Yes I have both as well, couldnt be happier lol

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone.
2018-9-11
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2018-9-10 17:00
GPC offers custom made cases.

Thanks, have submitted a request through their website.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank  you for reaching DJI Forum. You might want to check this: https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... t-v2&position=1
2018-9-11
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-11 07:43
Hi. Thank  you for reaching DJI Forum. You might want to check this: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-protector-case?from=search-result-v2&position=1

Thanks, but I am looking for 1 case that can carry 2 drones.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Masemoto Posted at 2018-9-11 07:45
Thanks, but I am looking for 1 case that can carry 2 drones.

I see. I'm sorry but for now, we don't have that kind of design for case. We will check this to our engineers. For now, you can check some in other stores. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-9-11
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-11 07:47
I see. I'm sorry but for now, we don't have that kind of design for case. We will check this to our engineers. For now, you can check some in other stores. Thank you for your understanding.

No worries. Judging by the response to this thread very few bought both Mavic 2s so no demand for such a case and I will likely be SOL in finding one.
2018-9-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So far I bought none....
Nice fleet though!
2018-9-11
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

** Long overdue mini-update **

Took the Mavic 2's to England last month and had a good afternoon flying on Brighton Beach >>

Off to Portland, OR next week so praying for good weather so I can do some more flying.

Also applied some camo from DecalGirl.com
IMG_0501.JPG
2018-10-22
Use props
S.D. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice skins ! I thought about buying both too but decided to go with the MP2 b/c of the 1 inch sensor/camera. Spoiled with the P2P optics but wanted the size of the MP2. Who know's may pick up the Zoom as well at some point (like the fact that you can get close footage w/out bringing the craft up too close to the object. Win-win.
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules