dji assistant 2-mavic 2
2784 4 2018-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cdjocp33
lvl.2

I am not able to complete the vision sensor calibration.  I was able to do front,back and bottom. When it ask to start the side sensor step it says to fold drones rear legs in. I am not able to do this becuase of the usb that is connected to the drone and computer on the side is not allowing that side leg to fold in. Any suggestions anybody from DJI. This is my first drone.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Please turn off your firewall and antivirus software  and
re-download and then reinstall the software using this link : (https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads) and follow the video tutorial below.

2018-9-11
Use props
cdjocp33
lvl.2
United States

This video is not the same as mavic 2 pro/zoom vision calibration. As i stated in my original post, there is an extra step that ask to calibrate the side sensors, and that can not be done due to the drone being hooked up via usb to the laptop.  The step calls for you to fold the rear legs in in order to calibrate the side sensors, and this can not be done due to the usb cord being connected. DJI might need to look into this, others will not be able to calibrate the side sensors because of this. Has anybody else with the mavic 2 run into this problem? Need help, Also i dont have any firewall, that has nothing to do with the step inside of the dji assistant program, I have the latest version of assistant.
2018-9-11
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is not necessary to calibrate the various systems out of the box, with the exception of the compass.

Save your self some stress and just fly!

The VPS only needs calibration if the App asks or you have a crash that causes the sensors to move.
2018-9-11
Use props
cdjocp33
lvl.2
United States

Thanks, lthis is my first drone and i was just following instruction on youtube for beginners for mavic pro since i didnt see any on mavic 2 sensor calibration. But in case it does dji needs to look into the usb issue.
2018-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules