Lost Course Lock after firmware upgrade
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tas99
lvl.3

United States

I made 15 or 20 flights under the old firmware (v1.1.8 and earlier) and had no problem using Course Lock. The copter performed as it should including the ability to reset the locked course when the mode is enabled.

After upgrading to v1.1.9 Course Lock no longer performs. When I switch to F Mode I get the CL and the small copter symbol to the left of the green Safe to Fly area, the screen switches to IOC Settings, I hit Reset, get the Tips screen and are you sure, hit OK, close the IOC settings screen but the mode remains P-GPS and the copter responds as it does in P mode.

Multiple Flight Mode is enabled (Green button) as is Enable IOC. Setting the mode switch to the mid position I see the mode indicator switch to Atti but moving to F only displays P-GPS.

I've calibrated the compass a number of times and cycled the units on and off with no change in the problem.

The other thing I noticed after the upgrade was that the Compass Calibration option was no longer available in MC Settings (Advanced Settings included) and only available in the startup screen Aircraft Status.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.
2015-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules