728 5 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexpole
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44738 ft
Sweden

Hi all,

While editing my movie I have noticed a greenish tint at the left side. It is especially visible after some color correction:
tint.jpg

It's certainly not a shadow on the ground since it appears on shots from many angles.

Here is the full video:

I'd like to know your ideas what's causing the tint, maybe DJI support would help?

2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know what is the SD card and firmware you are using? Can you try to reset the camera settings to factory defaults? Please refer to the attachment below.

2018-9-11
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Did you take the original video with a polarizing filter on???  Sometimes, depending on lighting, you can get minor shadowing of one side of the recording/picture.
2018-9-11
Use props
Alexpole
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-11 05:43
Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know what is the SD card and firmware you are using? Can you try to reset the camera settings to factory defaults? Please refer to the attachment below.

[view_image]

Thank you for replying! I use the latest official firmware. My card is SanDisk Ultra XC I 64 Gb.
Next time I fly I will reset the camera and see if it helps.
2018-9-11
Use props
Alexpole
lvl.2
Sweden

Rustic17 Posted at 2018-9-11 07:49
Did you take the original video with a polarizing filter on???  Sometimes, depending on lighting, you can get minor shadowing of one side of the recording/picture.

There were no filters on the camera. Yes, that could be an effect of light coming from one side, it's just strange the line is so straight and vertical.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alexpole Posted at 2018-9-11 10:09
Thank you for replying! I use the latest official firmware. My card is SanDisk Ultra XC I 64 Gb.
Next time I fly I will reset the camera and see if it helps.

You're welcome, please keep us posted.
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules