Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi DJI,
I preordered on August the 23th my M2P from your authorized retail here in Italy.
But until now, I haven’t received my drone. They’ve been asked for an explanation and I’ve been told that there is a production issue. Is it true or they are trying to take time in order to cover something they don’t want me to find out?
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Luca, because of the high demand of Mavic 2 globally, the shipping may be a little delayed, but we are doing our best to make it available in all channels, we do not have any info when the retail store will have it in stock and when will it be shipped, your reseller will need to verify with their own DJI sales representatives, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-11
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-11 04:27
Hi Luca, because of the high demand of Mavic 2 globally, the shipping may be a little delayed, but we are doing our best to make it available in all channels, we do not have any info when the retail store will have it in stock and when will it be shipped, your reseller will need to verify with their own DJI sales representatives, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I hope I won't have the price increase you made today!!! From the 23th august I'm waiting!!!! It's a shame!
2018-9-15
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Luca Rubino Posted at 2018-9-15 12:06
I hope I won't have the price increase you made today!!! From the 23th august I'm waiting!!!! It's a shame!

If you had ordered it from the DJI online store you would have it since quite a while already. But I hope you'll get it soon!
2018-9-15
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-15 12:26
If you had ordered it from the DJI online store you would have it since quite a while already. But I hope you'll get it soon!

I've ordered from the only Italian DJI authorized store. The 23yh august. But still now news. They said that DJI has issue on production.
2018-9-15
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

Luca Rubino Posted at 2018-9-15 12:34
I've ordered from the only Italian DJI store authorized. The 23yh august. But still now news. They said that DJI has issue on production.

I am very sorry that I can't help you solving this issue and that you are waiting so long already. But I know of someone who has ordered it directly from DJI together with the Fly More Kit beginning of this week and will receive both on Monday. Thus they are still on stock but after a new realease DJI first serves their direct customers before delivering to retailers. The only exception I am aware of are Apple Stores in the US which apparently got some supplies to start with as well.
2018-9-15
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Good to know for the future! The problem is that now, I don't want to pay more! From Monday, DJI will increase the price!
2018-9-15
Use props
Thriller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

Ciao Luca,
I order mine like many other italians guy directly from the official store without any issue. I made the order the 27th of August and received it on the third of september. Dji was slower with my fly more kit that I ordered the 6th of september and it will arrive on next monday.
2018-9-15
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

The "production" issue is they cant produce them fast enough, there's no supply.
Resellers got them after DJI direct so had a lot less supply than they first thought.
2018-9-16
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Finally I cancelled my order, and I placed a new one here, directly with DJI. I hope to have it as soon as possible. I'm waiting from the 23th august to get my new mavic, and sold my old one.
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Luca Rubino Posted at 2018-9-16 22:30
Finally I cancelled my order, and I placed a new one here, directly with DJI. I hope to have it as soon as possible. I'm waiting from the 23th august to get my new mavic, and sold my old one.

Luca, we really hope you will receive it soon, if you need any assistance, please keep us updated with the order number, thanks.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thriller Posted at 2018-9-15 13:48
Ciao Luca,
I order mine like many other italians guy directly from the official store without any issue. I made the order the 27th of August and received it on the third of september. Dji was slower with my fly more kit that I ordered the 6th of september and it will arrive on next monday.

Hi Thriller, your package has been out for delivery per DHL system, hope you will get it soon.
2018-9-17
Use props
Thriller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-17 01:11
Hi Thriller, your package has been out for delivery per DHL system, hope you will get it soon.

Yes, I received a SMS from DHL  that my fly more kit is going to be delivered today.
Thanks
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thriller Posted at 2018-9-17 02:40
Yes, I received a SMS from DHL  that my fly more kit is going to be delivered today.
Thanks

You are welcome, enjoy flying.
2018-9-17
Use props
em-d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13235 ft
Italy

Hey Luca, I did the same as you ordering from the DJI authorised store of Italy but then I asked for a refund (which I already got) and ordered directly from dji.com. This way I received it in a week instead of neveruary.
2018-9-17
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Good! Now it's marked as shipped. Maybe soon I will received the tracking number. Hoping to receive it for this weekend.
2018-9-17
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-15 12:43
I am very sorry that I can't help you solving this issue and that you are waiting so long already. But I know of someone who has ordered it directly from DJI together with the Fly More Kit beginning of this week and will receive both on Monday. Thus they are still on stock but after a new realease DJI first serves their direct customers before delivering to retailers. The only exception I am aware of are Apple Stores in the US which apparently got some supplies to start with as well.

The Best Buy near me as a display for the M2 along with a clear case full of several M2Zoom and M2Pro boxes in it. I was kind of shocked when I saw that.  They also have the Flymore combos in stock too. Not separate batteries though.
2018-9-17
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-17 08:08
The Best Buy near me as a display for the M2 along with a clear case full of several M2Zoom and M2Pro boxes in it. I was kind of shocked when I saw that.  They also have the Flymore combos in stock too. Not separate batteries though.

This is great then, but again USA. I have not heard of any retailer in Europe who would have received them already. I can well imagine that a good bunch has been shipped to USA as a precautionary measure and as it turns out new tariffs on electronic products from China are believed to be announced today in your country.
2018-9-17
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-17 08:15
This is great then, but again USA. I have not heard of any retailer in Europe who would have received them already. I can well imagine that a good bunch has been shipped to USA as a precautionary measure and as it turns out new tariffs on electronic products from China are believed to be announced today in your country.

yea, don't remind me lol
2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules