Mavic Air NFZ Bypass
13023 57 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Another troll trying to pretend he knows something he doesnt.
2018-9-12
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Another troll trying to pretend he knows something he doesnt.
2018-9-12
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Twiggy-Fpv Posted at 2018-9-12 11:57
Thats why i stated to use rf shielding material.... With this quick  mod and app , you will no longer need to do anything to firmware.  Use it when you need it and then keep on keeping on with dji's current FW... But you better know how to fly a drone wo GPS hold.

but thats not even defeating it, thats just putting foil over your GPS receiver.. and interfering with standard functionality.   and covering the GPS receiver is risky.

once outside of the range that vision/opti mode works at, its full on Atti mode, anyone not experienced will likely have a crash because of how the aircraft reacts and moves is less linear and predictable.  so this terrible idea in general..  not only that but it wont be able to save itself and flyaway events will skyrocket.. so if someone is that dumb to foil  over their GPS for a bit of atti mode and avioding NFZ, that is 10000% their own fault and 10000% their own liability as it interfering with functionality..

this isnt a hack or a mod in any way, well documented if you cover GPS it cant get a signal from the GPS but risk of damage, total loss and crashing skyrockets..
2018-9-12
Use props
Twiggy-Fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27520 ft

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-9-12 13:24
but thats not even defeating it, thats just putting foil over your GPS receiver.. and interfering with standard functionality.   and covering the GPS receiver is risky.

once outside of the range that vision/opti mode works at, its full on Atti mode, anyone not experienced will likely have a crash because of how the aircraft reacts and moves is less linear and predictable.  so this terrible idea in general..  not only that but it wont be able to save itself and flyaway events will skyrocket.. so if someone is that dumb to foil  over their GPS for a bit of atti mode and avioding NFZ, that is 10000% their own fault and 10000% their own liability as it interfering with functionality..

just like flying a real drone... you know the ones that go over 100mph and through obstacles perhaps you should join a local MultiGP Racing Chapter to learn how to really fly a drone if you are that concerned. the mod works and was stated not for newbs... and most importantly Free unlike the ones you purchased.

2018-9-12
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Twiggy-Fpv Posted at 2018-9-12 13:30
just like flying a real drone... you know the ones that go over 100mph and through obstacles perhaps you should join a local MultiGP Racing Chapter to learn how to really fly a drone if you are that concerned. the mod works and was stated not for newbs... and most importantly Free unlike the ones you purchased.

GO PRACTICE FLYING!!

I guess that is yours. Nice flying but i have seen better. Just like the rest of our lives. There will always be someone better comes along. Also if you were as old as me you would not use a nic Twiggy. You don't look big enough to keep someone from messing with that nic hehe
2018-9-12
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well that's 5 minutes of my life I can't get back..... Thanks for nothing. Time wasted.
2018-9-12
Use props
Twiggy-Fpv
lvl.2

LMFAO you've seen better I'm sure you have right there on YouTube. But you have not done it for yourself therefore where do any of you get off with saying I don't know anything... Lol since naza mv2 days I refused to own anything dji but no two months ago I said okay maybe they aren't so bad which they are in all aspects of their company... So when you can say that you can even powerloop scratch that even barrel roll a drone then I guess I would be kind enough to listen to you. Until then the mod works. If you are scared of crashing your drone then don't do it... Or buy insurance.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJKOR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2035676 ft
Australia

Saying this is a fault of DJI is just like saying that being able to remove the speed limiter on your car is a fault of the automotive manufacturer.

Like the saying, locks only keep the honest people out.

You purposly set out to defeat a system, then that's on you, not those responsible for putting the system in place. Just as stupid as a bugular being able to sue a homeowner for assult.
2018-9-12
Use props
Ulysses Paiva
lvl.4
Flight distance : 640312 ft

I think someone just wants some attention. Guys, dont feed the troll.
2018-9-12
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Go away Bubbles!
2018-9-12
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Twiggy-Fpv Posted at 2018-9-12 13:30
just like flying a real drone... you know the ones that go over 100mph and through obstacles perhaps you should join a local MultiGP Racing Chapter to learn how to really fly a drone if you are that concerned. the mod works and was stated not for newbs... and most importantly Free unlike the ones you purchased.

GO PRACTICE FLYING!!

im done here, stop going in circles.. these drones are not built to fly like racers, racer drones are only good at racing. dji drones are aerial camera drones.. not designed to fly at stupid speeds and flip around...designed to be the most stable flying camera platform.

entirely different markets, different drones..  

as for your dislike about dji racer stuff, that's fine, dji wasn't intending on taking over the high end racer world, they just wanted to offer something different an unique, and an all in one solution.. entry-mid range system..

i suggest you stop...
2018-9-12
Use props
Twiggy-Fpv
lvl.2

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-9-12 19:48
im done here, stop going in circles.. these drones are not built to fly like racers, racer drones are only good at racing. dji drones are aerial camera drones.. not designed to fly at stupid speeds and flip around...designed to be the most stable flying camera platform.

entirely different markets, different drones..  

I said nothing about dji entering into the racer realm... Your Reading Comprehension sucks. Fact is that those who can race drones are and will always be better pilots than those that think they can fly a dji product. Why? it is because we do not rely on gps or flight stabilization from the FC. We control almost every aspect of the drone manually, just like it would be in atti mode. Granted DJI drones are some of the best sit still flying cameras on the market but Racers on the other hand lol why do you think some of the top film industry companies hire race drone pilots? That's because We're Better than you and We Know it. We push the boundaries daily with our drones. We crash them, and then flip them right back over and fly them some more. and when we break them, guess what... We fix them ourselves. not DJI Refresh. so if i want to force my little mavic air into flying without GPS in a NFZ zone where i have full authority to fly at while making money under my 107, im going to do it by god and im not ever going to let a stupid ass geofence protocol get in my way ever again .   But it will crash!!!! Lmfao!!! Learn to fly noob!
2018-9-13
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Twiggy-Fpv Posted at 2018-9-13 07:17
I said nothing about dji entering into the racer realm... Your Reading Comprehension sucks. Fact is that those who can race drones are and will always be better pilots than those that think they can fly a dji product. Why? it is because we do not rely on gps or flight stabilization from the FC. We control almost every aspect of the drone manually, just like it would be in atti mode. Granted DJI drones are some of the best sit still flying cameras on the market but Racers on the other hand lol why do you think some of the top film industry companies hire race drone pilots? That's because We're Better than you and We Know it. We push the boundaries daily with our drones. We crash them, and then flip them right back over and fly them some more. and when we break them, guess what... We fix them ourselves. not DJI Refresh. so if i want to force my little mavic air into flying without GPS in a NFZ zone where i have full authority to fly at while making money under my 107, im going to do it by god and im not ever going to let a stupid ass geofence protocol get in my way ever again .   But it will crash!!!! Lmfao!!! Learn to fly noob!

Exactly i fix my own and have built my own. I am not a racer but i guess i should be. I have never bought DJI's refresh because i fix my own problems. But Twigg you have to remember this is a forum for newbies with problems and some are real problems. People that come here have no idea how to flash or much less fly a drone. We have to be nice to them for DJI's sake lol The others that come here? F'er them if you please.
2018-9-13
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Twiggy-Fpv Posted at 2018-9-13 07:17
I said nothing about dji entering into the racer realm... Your Reading Comprehension sucks. Fact is that those who can race drones are and will always be better pilots than those that think they can fly a dji product. Why? it is because we do not rely on gps or flight stabilization from the FC. We control almost every aspect of the drone manually, just like it would be in atti mode. Granted DJI drones are some of the best sit still flying cameras on the market but Racers on the other hand lol why do you think some of the top film industry companies hire race drone pilots? That's because We're Better than you and We Know it. We push the boundaries daily with our drones. We crash them, and then flip them right back over and fly them some more. and when we break them, guess what... We fix them ourselves. not DJI Refresh. so if i want to force my little mavic air into flying without GPS in a NFZ zone where i have full authority to fly at while making money under my 107, im going to do it by god and im not ever going to let a stupid ass geofence protocol get in my way ever again .   But it will crash!!!! Lmfao!!! Learn to fly noob!

difference between my comprehension and what really happened is, i didn't read it... much like i didn't read this latest post from you.  

you mentioned DJi Naza which is a kit that is available to the FPV racer world as an option.

as for your point about FPV racers will be better pilots, is insanely narrow minded....  you guys f**cking crash all the time
2018-9-13
Use props
Twiggy-Fpv
lvl.2

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-9-13 13:34
difference between my comprehension and what really happened is, i didn't read it... much like i didn't read this latest post from you.  

you mentioned DJi Naza which is a kit that is available to the FPV racer world as an option.

Slow golf clap for the overall nonsense you just vomited on your keyboard... I take it that you are fairly new to drones..  quiet clap                   quiet clap                quiet clap ....
Sounds like you have never actually flown a drone before. Keep to your alternatereality that you can actually fly drones its safer for you there.
2018-9-13
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Twiggy-Fpv Posted at 2018-9-13 13:42
Slow golf clap for the overall nonsense you just vomited on your keyboard... I take it that you are fairly new to drones..  quiet clap                   quiet clap                quiet clap ....

im done feeding you, im just reporting you and downvoting and blocking
2018-9-13
Use props
Twiggy-Fpv
lvl.2

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-9-13 13:47
im done feeding you, im just reporting you and downvoting and blocking

Ohhh looks like Captain hereforthebeer has finally come to his senses that when he come on to a forum to talk sh*t to someone and say that they do not know anything then you at least better know what you are talking about... the naza was the start of all things dji buddy boy from the flamewheel450- 550-330 to the first phantoms. Get schooled. i can do more with a kk1.0 board with simonk escs  than you could ever do with a Mavic 2
2018-9-13
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

wtf pointless post dude.
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules