Mavic 2 Battery in stock US?
1155 14 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Does anyone know if there is anywhere that has the batteries for the Mavic 2 in stock in the US?  I was hoping to get my FlyMore combo by tomorrow but it has just been sitting at customs in China all weekend and all day today without any updates. It's starting to *ss me off that it's not moving.  It still shows on the DHL website as tomorrow being the delivery date, but I highly doubt that. When I got my Mavic 2 Pro they sent it FedEx and I had none of these issues.

I was hoping I could order a couple spare batteries in the US and avoid the whole customs wait to get them by this weekend, but it seems all of the site like Best Buy etc do not even list the batteries at all.
2018-9-11
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

I ordered mine on 6th Sep and it is still "waiting for shipment"... I am from Italy but I think we are in the same boat.
2018-9-11
Use props
Easty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406585 ft
United States

Mine says shipped. Purchased yesterday on the DJI Store.
2018-9-11
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Easty Posted at 2018-9-11 11:02
Mine says shipped. Purchased yesterday on the DJI Store.

Did you get your remote connection issues solved ?
2018-9-11
Use props
Easty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406585 ft
United States

Kingram Posted at 2018-9-11 11:04
Did you get your remote connection issues solved ?

I think it's related to my Arlo Wifi base at home. I've had no problems with it disabled. And done some recent long flights away from home with no issues.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for some Inconvenience. Regarding with your concern, you can check this link https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores for locating Authorized Physical store retailers of DJI product.
2018-9-11
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-11 13:56
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for some Inconvenience. Regarding with your concern, you can check this link https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores for locating Authorized Physical store retailers of DJI product.

Mine was buyed from DJI store using official app... I think I can't find any reseller more official than that
2018-9-11
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Thriller Posted at 2018-9-11 14:22
Mine was buyed from DJI store using official app... I think I can't find any reseller more official than that

Looks like your ready for Halloween early this year
2018-9-11
Use props
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3505518 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered a battery yesterday from the DJI store and it arrived today! Crazy fast! Less than 24 hrs shipped from Cali
2018-9-11
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4

FlyLowandSlow Posted at 2018-9-11 16:35
I ordered a battery yesterday from the DJI store and it arrived today! Crazy fast! Less than 24 hrs shipped from Cali

You are lucky. Mines still sitting in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

With the note
The shipment is pending completion of customs inspection

It's been that way since Friday without a single update. DHL tracking still says its going to be delivered tomorrow so im hoping DHL is just horrible at updating their tracking.
2018-9-11
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4

I wish DJI would have just sent it through FedEx like they did my Mavic 2 Pro. I didnt have any customs hold ups with that. I've heard a lot of horror stories about DHL and customs though.
2018-9-11
Use props
Streetmagus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1398376 ft

When DJI didn’t have any batteries in stock, I noticed Best Buy has the fly more kit in stock and free two day delivery. So I ordered my fly more kit locally. DJI doesn’t ship fast enough and does not do Saturday delivery thru FedEx. My M2P sat in my city over the weekend because of that lol
Only issue is Best Buy charges tax and DJI is tax free, for California at least.
2018-9-11
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4

Well, finally was able to speak to someone with DHL who looked in to it. They told me that my package is currently in what they call Clearance Event in Shenzhen - China. They said that they do not have what she called a "customs fast pass" for orders so orders or usually held for detailed inspection using them unlike some of the other carriers.

I was told that from the manifest they have for the shipment with my package, It is estimated to leave the customs hold the beginning of October to mid October at the latest and from there it will finish it's way to me here in the United States.

I am kind of annoyed because technically I just wanted the spare batteries. At the time of ordering this just the batteries where sold out everywhere.  So I dropped the extra money and got the FlyMore just for the batteries. I even contacted DJI before making my order just to make sure it actually was in stock and would ship out or if it'd be a long wait and I was told it would ship in 1 business day of my confirmation and that I would have it around tue-wed this week.. It looked like that was happening too and the tracking still shows today as it's delivery date... but nope....

Sorry for being so dramatic.. its' early and I'm just annoyed and wanted to complain about something is all.
2018-9-12
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

I FINALLY received my Fly More kit.  DHL was showing it should have been delivered yesterday.  It arrived today.. Thank Effin Goodness!  Now it's time to charge them up and really start playing with the new features.
2018-9-12
Use props
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3505518 ft
  • >>>
United States

FlyLowandSlow Posted at 2018-9-11 16:35

I ordered a second battery after the first shipped and that one was not so lucky... the second one is coming from China via DHL and is estimated to take a week. DHL is garbage and can't get anything through customs without delay
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules