719 2 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HoverGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 220197 ft
  • >>>

Hello All,
I guess I will use the assume word, we know what that means, right?

So I assumed that 2 pairs of goggles RE would connect to my newly purchased Mavic 2 pro. I own a Mavic 1 pro and 2 sets of the white goggles can connect to it.

So after purchasing 2 sets of goggles RE and the Mavic 2 pro (cost me a small fortune by the way)  2 pairs of goggles cannot be connected like the Mavic 1 pro allows.

It seems there is not a menu option in the goggles RE to perform "advanced linking" in the Mavic 2 menu.

My question to DJI and anyone in the know, is this going to be allowed in a future firmware update? Will we also have the option to connect 2 RC controllers, primary and slave like the Mavic 1 pro does?
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your question I will forward this question to our Developer for us to have the feedback and answer once I have the Feedback will get back to you. Thanks!
2018-9-11
Use props
HoverGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 220197 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-11 09:05
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your question I will forward this question to our Developer for us to have the feedback and answer once I have the Feedback will get back to you. Thanks!

Has there been any update on this, still waiting for an answer.
2019-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules