Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichaelDiggs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello everyone.

I just purchased the Mavic Pro 2. I had some extra cash, so I just went for it. As I get older my hobbies are getting more expensive. I do have a mint rarely flown Mavic Platinum Pro for sale. If you offer me a good price, it is yours. I'm not trying to recoup all my money back, just get a little back to buy some props and batteries. It has been in the air maybe a couple of hours at the most. You are very welcome to come check it out if you live near me as well. It does come with a couple OEM DJI Mavic custom fit bags. I do not use them, I just use a large backpack for my gear so I can fit more stuff.

If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know. I live in NJ and I would only accept cash. I took a picture, but a little hard to make out the details. Here is my contact information if you are interested. Give me a call if you are interested. Looking to sell, and I'm not greedy so this could be a good chance to get yourself a nice drone. The little flying that I have done with it has been great. I'm an honest guy, so if you suggest an honest price we could have a deal real quick. Here is my number.
609-286-4797

Also, if you not local and would like to purchase I would most likely include free shipping. USPS Priority.

djiassistantbug.jpg
2018-9-11
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

What are you asking?
2018-9-11
Use props
MichaelDiggs
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I would suggest a price of $500 which includes two OEM DJI bags which are insanely expensive and don't know why. Here is a picture of them.
2018-9-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's a very good price. I sold mine for £1100 on Ebay in May this year.
2018-9-12
Use props
Prometheus_Mavi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28760 ft

United States

Good luck with the sale. $500 is a great price.
2018-9-12
Use props
byhead
lvl.3
United States

Michael: I will take the girl. SOLD. Your asking price and 25 for shipping. Thank you.

Byron
2018-9-12
Use props
MichaelDiggs
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

This has been SOLD. Waiting for payment. Thank you!
2018-9-12
Use props
byhead
lvl.3
United States

ITEM received as promised.  (But not the 3 batteries!)
I did add 25 dollars to help ship priority.
Michael is a man of his word! Much appreciated!
Thanks!  Byron
2018-9-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

congratulations on that buy.
2018-9-15
Use props
opentoe
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

byhead Posted at 2018-9-15 11:31
ITEM received as promised.  (But not the 3 batteries!)
I did add 25 dollars to help ship priority.
Michael is a man of his word! Much appreciated!

Batteries were included. All three. Just hidden in one of those small zipper pockets. Deal of the century on this one.
2018-9-15
Use props
byhead
lvl.3
United States

Man alive!  that case is superb for hiding money!!!!

Batts hid D  E  E  P inside!  Thanks Mike!

Considering ALL you sold me, repairing my broken spazmodic gimbal for 325 dollars, I got a who new rig for a blessed 175 dollars more!!

OH MY!!!
2018-9-16
Use props
MichaelDiggs
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Lucky you!

I believe my MP2 is coming tomorrow and I'm looking for a 5 in 1 charger. Almost ALL of them are those blue ones on Amazon that can charge 3 batteries all at once, which is nice. Not sure if that type of model is worth it, but they do have 2018 models putting out 140 watts, which also can charge iPAD, controller for around $40.

Also was looking for something to hold my iPAD air 2, but it seems every device that holds it covers the entire controller's screen. I know the information on the controller's screen isn't life or death, but it would be nice to be able to view it. So, on my list for the MP2-

5 in 1 quick charger ( capability to charge all batteries at the same time )
This does not look bad - Tablet Holder
2018-9-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MichaelDiggs Posted at 2018-9-12 18:31
This has been SOLD. Waiting for payment. Thank you!

Congrats on the selling it
2018-9-18
Use props
sea1111
lvl.3
United States

MichaelDiggs Posted at 2018-9-18 07:06
Lucky you!

I believe my MP2 is coming tomorrow and I'm looking for a 5 in 1 charger. Almost ALL of them are those blue ones on Amazon that can charge 3 batteries all at once, which is nice. Not sure if that type of model is worth it, but they do have 2018 models putting out 140 watts, which also can charge iPAD, controller for around $40.

I have that tablet holder for sale right now for $15.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. (new never used)
2018-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules