Request for repair of Mavic 2 Pro (#1346329)
1506 29 2018-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chung Qi Yong
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20 ft
Singapore

Hi DJI Support,

Last Saturday I wrote in via email to request to send my crashed DJI Mavic 2 Pro for repair. DJI Support replied me, asking me to send my flight record which I have done so last Sunday.

Since then I have no reply from DJI Support...

Can I check on the status of my request #1346329 and if you have received my flight record please? Thank you,
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Chung, we're sorry to read the accident. I have a quick look at the email history of ticket number you mentioned, there is no email about the flight records. Not sure if it is the system glitches, could you resend the flight records and the info as the last email requested? Once resend, we'll arrange the team to reply and help you get an update soon. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-9-12
Use props
Chung Qi Yong
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-12 01:36
Hello Chung, we're sorry to read the accident. I have a quick look at the email history of ticket number you mentioned, there is no email about the flight records. Not sure if it is the system glitches, could you resend the flight records and the info as the last email requested? Once resend, we'll arrange the team to reply and help you get an update soon. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your quick reply, I appreciate it.

I have just re-sent my email reply to DJI Support. Are you able to see it in the email system?
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Chung Qi Yong Posted at 2018-9-12 04:42
Hi Susan,

Thanks for your quick reply, I appreciate it.

Appreciate it Chung and sorry for the delay. I forwarded your ticket number and informed the proper team to reply on it. Kindly wait for their feedback and if there's any difficulties, feel free to reach us. We're here to help.
2018-9-12
Use props
Chung Qi Yong
lvl.2

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-12 16:00
Appreciate it Chung and sorry for the delay. I forwarded your ticket number and informed the proper team to reply on it. Kindly wait for their feedback and if there's any difficulties, feel free to reach us. We're here to help.

Thanks Diana.

Just to update, Cheska from DJI gave me a call on Thursday morning. DJI has received my flight records and forwarded them to the data analysis team.

My case number is CAS-2247547-N1L4F0.

Keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to a quick repair turnaround,
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chung Qi Yong Posted at 2018-9-16 02:06
Thanks Diana.

Just to update, Cheska from DJI gave me a call on Thursday morning. DJI has received my flight records and forwarded them to the data analysis team.

Hi Chung Qi Yong. Thank you for syncing the flight record and for providing us your case number. We will be sending you notifications on updates with regards to your case. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact us. We are here to help you. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
2018-9-16
Use props
Chung Qi Yong
lvl.2

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-16 08:33
Hi Chung Qi Yong. Thank you for syncing the flight record and for providing us your case number. We will be sending you notifications on updates with regards to your case. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact us. We are here to help you. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Hi Diana, it has been a week and I did not receive any notifications with regard to my case. Could you please check with your tech team? Can I ship my drone in for investigation and repair?

2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chung Qi Yong Posted at 2018-9-20 07:55
Hi Diana, it has been a week and I did not receive any notifications with regard to my case. Could you please check with your tech team? Can I ship my drone in for investigation and repair?

Hi Chung Qi Yong. I am sorry for the trouble. Rest assured I will check on this issue. You may send the drone in for repair by creating a case on our official DJI website at www.dji.com/support. I will send you an update as soon as I have the result. Thank you for your patience.
2018-9-20
Use props
Chung Qi Yong
lvl.2

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-20 08:25
Hi Chung Qi Yong. I am sorry for the trouble. Rest assured I will check on this issue. You may send the drone in for repair by creating a case on our official DJI website at www.dji.com/support. I will send you an update as soon as I have the result. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Diana, thanks for the quick reply. What I meant was that I received a case number CAS-2247547-N1L4F0 one week ago but I have not received any news since then. Could you help me check my case number to see if I can send my drone in for repair? Thank you,
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chung Qi Yong Posted at 2018-9-20 08:28
Hi Diana, thanks for the quick reply. What I meant was that I received a case number CAS-2247547-N1L4F0 one week ago but I have not received any news since then. Could you help me check my case number to see if I can send my drone in for repair? Thank you,

Thank you for providing me this information. Let me forward this to the proper department for us to give you an update on your case as soon as possible.
2018-9-20
Use props
Chung Qi Yong
lvl.2

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-20 09:08
Thank you for providing me this information. Let me forward this to the proper department for us to give you an update on your case as soon as possible.

Diana, thanks. I have received the diagnosis and have just shipped my drone back to DJI Hong Kong for repair
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chung Qi Yong Posted at 2018-9-21 23:37
Diana, thanks. I have received the diagnosis and have just shipped my drone back to DJI Hong Kong for repair

Good day, Chung Qi Yong. Thank you for the additional information. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact DJI support. We are here to help you.
2018-9-22
Use props
Ruvym Don
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32795 ft

United States

Hi diana my phantom 3 pro just got updated to v1.11.20 and now i have th ESC error can you please send me the v1.11.30?
2018-9-22
Use props
Ruvym Don
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32795 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-22 07:50
Good day, Chung Qi Yong. Thank you for the additional information. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact DJI support. We are here to help you.

Hi diana my phantom 3 pro just got updated to v1.11.20 and now i have th ESC error can you please send me the v1.11.30?
2 hours ago Reply Upvote  Downvote
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ruvym Don Posted at 2018-9-22 10:31
2 hours ago Reply Upvote  Downvote

Hi Ruvym, I had PMd you the link of the firmware, please try to update this version. See if it helps.
2018-9-22
Use props
Chung Qi Yong
lvl.2

Ruvym Don, I would appreciate if you could start a fresh new thread and not hijack mine. Thanks dude.
2018-9-23
Use props
QY
lvl.2

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-22 07:50

Hi Diana, I have shipped my damaged DJI Mavic 2 Pro to DJI Hong Kong via case number CAS-2247547-N1L4F0. According to the parcel tracking, it should have arrived in Hong Kong since last week. Could you please help me check that your service centre has received it?
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

QY Posted at 2018-10-3 04:52
Hi Diana, I have shipped my damaged DJI Mavic 2 Pro to DJI Hong Kong via case number CAS-2247547-N1L4F0. According to the parcel tracking, it should have arrived in Hong Kong since last week. Could you please help me check that your service centre has received it?

Hi Chung, there's no update on the case yet as I check. Can you provide the Tracking Number of the package so we can forward to the facility and check? Thank you.
2018-10-3
Use props
QY
lvl.2
Singapore

Hi Diana, the tracking number of my parcel is RC805567421SG. I shipped it to IFlight Technology at Unit 912, 9F Building 16W, Science Park West Ave, Phase Three, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, Hong Kong.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

QY Posted at 2018-10-3 16:40
Hi Diana, the tracking number of my parcel is RC805567421SG. I shipped it to IFlight Technology at Unit 912, 9F Building 16W, Science Park West Ave, Phase Three, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, Hong Kong.

QY, thank you for your info, I had forwarded your case to the proper team to check, if there is an update, we will let you know.
2018-10-3
Use props
QY
lvl.2
Singapore

Hi Thor thanks for your help. My drone was delivered to DJI last week. Till today it is still not reflected as “received” in the CASE system. I have no idea if my drone is at IFlight Technology or at the Fubao service centre now. Are you able to check?
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

QY Posted at 2018-10-4 05:20
Hi Thor thanks for your help. My drone was delivered to DJI last week. Till today it is still not reflected as “received” in the CASE system. I have no idea if my drone is at IFlight Technology or at the Fubao service centre now. Are you able to check?

I noticed that the drone was delivered on 28 Sept, and the proper department confirmed that the drone was signed. We are sorry to inform you that due to the merger of Hong Kong Customs and Commodity Inspection, the processing period for the product you sent to the Hong Kong repair center may be extended. After the repair center service is back to normal, we will arrange to process your product as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2018-10-4
Use props
QY
lvl.2

Hi Thor, is the service centre back to normal business? I have been trying to get my drone fixed ever since I crashed it in early September. I know the merger is not your fault but this just feels very disappointing. I have already purchased the Fly More kit, extra batteries, propellers and the protector hard case but my drone is still stuck at DJI.
2018-10-10
Use props
QY
lvl.2

Hi Thor, I just received an email from DJI Suport (Charles) that DJI is going to close my case as DJI has not received my drone (????!!)
This is really bad. According to your earlier post, my drone is already received by DJI but DJI Support wants to close my case because they claims they have not received my drone?
989B8991-31B6-45BD-B96D-FDC32A05FB92.png
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

QY Posted at 2018-10-10 07:32
Hi Thor, I just received an email from DJI Suport (Charles) that DJI is going to close my case as DJI has not received my drone (????!!)
This is really bad. According to your earlier post, my drone is already received by DJI but DJI Support wants to close my case because they claims they have not received my drone?

Hi QY, sorry for the confusion by our support team, the case has been reopened, we have verified with the related team that the merger of Hong Kong Customs and Commodity Inspection is still under process, your package has arrived in HongKong is on the way to the repair center, we will help to speed up the process, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-10-11
Use props
QY
lvl.2

Hi Mindy, do you have any update on my case? It has been close to a week... What is happening?
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

QY Posted at 2018-10-17 07:17
Hi Mindy, do you have any update on my case? It has been close to a week... What is happening?

QY, we're sorry for the delay. We'll follow up to our facility and provide feedback soon. We'd like to ask for more of your patience. Thank you very much.
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

QY Posted at 2018-10-17 07:17
Hi Mindy, do you have any update on my case? It has been close to a week... What is happening?

Hi QY, sorry for the late update, we have verified again that the package has arrived in our repair center, we will speed up the whole repair progress, you will receive email of each step, please note it, thank you.
2018-10-17
Use props
QY
lvl.2

Hi Mindy I have received my damage assessment and repair quotation already. Thanks!!!
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

QY Posted at 2018-10-18 02:26
Hi Mindy I have received my damage assessment and repair quotation already. Thanks!!!

Glad to hear that and you are welcome, hope you will get the drone back soon.
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules