Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ordering from DJI and Customs - Help Please!
11149 51 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mq98dgLYm7Fv
lvl.1

Greece

Mine....still missing.And DHL is still searching the package as they dont know where it is.Last update is still on 11th Sept. And DJI insist that is been through the custom clearance in UK.

And i dont have an answer for this separate waybill number yet...
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_mq98dgLYm7Fv Posted at 2018-9-18 14:45
Mine....still missing.And DHL is still searching the package as they dont know where it is.Last update is still on 11th Sept. And DJI insist that is been through the custom clearance in UK.

And i dont have an answer for this separate waybill number yet...

Waybill number can only be accessed by our logistics team, currently, your package has gone through the customs clearance and the tracking in DHL website has been updated, it will be delivered to you soon, please pay attention to your own tracking number, thank you. Hope you wil receive it soon.
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jedikremer Posted at 2018-9-18 14:24
Package finally arrived. Better "very" late than never I suppose.

Glad to know you have received it, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-9-18
Use props
djiuser_mq98dgLYm7Fv
lvl.1

Greece

I got thus update that the package processed at east midlands UK an hoping that i will get it soon(Until this Friday 21th of Sept.)because i need it on Saturday.But i am not so optimistic after all these days and as DJI chose to send it from UK by road.I cant understand why in such an expensive order why DJI takes the risk of further delay by sending it by road trasnportation...
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mq98dgLYm7Fv Posted at 2018-9-18 22:19
I got thus update that the package processed at east midlands UK an hoping that i will get it soon(Until this Friday 21th of Sept.)because i need it on Saturday.But i am not so optimistic after all these days and as DJI chose to send it from UK by road.I cant understand why in such an expensive order why DJI takes the risk of further delay by sending it by road trasnportation...

We understand your frustration and we have done our best to push the shipping, hope it will arrive in time.
2018-9-19
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-18 13:05
Hi Hedsic, we are terribly sorry for the trouble caused and with the unpleasant experience. We'll make sure to learn from this and keep improving and to provide more professional customer service moving forward. If you have other questions/ concern, don't hesitate to contact us. We'll do our best to help you. Take care.

Thank you Diana for your reply. At this point, I am just glad that I finally have everything and that everything worked in the package.  Now I need to order 1 more battery so I have an even 4 but I'm afraid to place another battery order and go through this all over again.
2018-9-19
Use props
djiuser_mq98dgLYm7Fv
lvl.1

Greece

Finally arrived!!!
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Hedsic, Thank you for the information. I am glad to know that you have received your order. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact DJI support for further help. Have a safe and happy flying.
2018-9-20
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-20 08:11
Hi Hedsic, Thank you for the information. I am glad to know that you have received your order. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact DJI support for further help. Have a safe and happy flying.

That's not me... but you are still welcome.
2018-9-20
Use props
DY13
lvl.1

I think from now on I will probably purchase DJI products from retail stores or local platforms. I believe that most people buy it from official stores because we want to get it sooner/earlier than our local retail stores, but DHL's express service is quite disappointing to be honest. My order finally arrived the sorting facility in HK around 1 pm today and the customer reps I have contacted already told me that the package won't be arriving till next 5 days later due to holiday in Taiwan while their estimated delivery was originally end of day today.
2019-10-9
Use props
djiuser_zDJLDhM1Qiwq
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-18 13:05
Hi Hedsic, we are terribly sorry for the trouble caused and with the unpleasant experience. We'll make sure to learn from this and keep improving and to provide more professional customer service moving forward. If you have other questions/ concern, don't hesitate to contact us. We'll do our best to help you. Take care.

No, no you won't... this is your status quo... to essentially tell customers (with your actions if not your words) that you really don't care about the customer service experience.
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_zDJLDhM1Qiwq Posted at 11-20 10:24
No, no you won't... this is your status quo... to essentially tell customers (with your actions if not your words) that you really don't care about the customer service experience.

We are sorry if you have any unpleasant experience with us, we are working on improving our customer service, that is why we are here. May we have more details about what happened? We will do our best to help.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules