fly more kit price
2332 43 2018-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

Best Buy has increased their prices now.
2018-9-24
Use props
wco81
lvl.2

United States

So 6 months later, is Fly More bundle still worth it?

I guess B&H or Adorama will throw in microSD cards too.

Main question for me is if the charging hub is worth it, either buying on its own or as part of this Fly More bundle. Are there 3rd party chargers out now which will recharge 3 batteries as fast or faster?

Can you get the separate batteries easily now or is the Fly More bundle the easiest way to get it?

How fast is the car charger? I don't see any point in buying it if it takes hours to recharge a battery with it because I don't see a situation where I'll be able to leave that plugged in for hours.
2019-3-16
Use props
Phantom_Film
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1609482 ft
Greece

I got  the fly more bundle in the price that i would only get two batteries (290€).  It was a good deal.
Although i have the dji churging hub i got another 6 in 1 sunnylife charger. I prefer tha 6 in 1 because i can charge all my batteries (5) at once in the time i would normally charge only one.
i used the dji car charger the charging times are normal, it takes about an hour or so depending on the battery.
A friend of mine got a low price sunnylife car charger that charges 2 batteries and works just fine for him also.
2019-3-16
Use props
Francis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

soon the price will decrease
2019-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules