2425 8 2018-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Remark:        Warranty unit. Motor abnormal noise/vibration and Air encoder has exception. No fault found on the firmware ( client need to update the dji go sofware. Vibration absorbing board and propellers holders are gonna be replaced.

Ok now...my clients are up to date...I use the katest version of djigo4 for the crystalsky, what are they talking about??
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi William, I am sorry to know that your drone is under repair. I will be checking on this repair case for me to give you additional information. I will give you a notification once I have the result as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
2018-9-13
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-13 08:13
Hi William, I am sorry to know that your drone is under repair. I will be checking on this repair case for me to give you additional information. I will give you a notification once I have the result as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Ok just tell the repair team that my dji go 4 app is up to date, I always use the last available version on my CS. The issue with the encoder error is NOT client side.
I clearly specified that it happened randomly three times two of wich i lost jobs i couldnt do with anything else than an inspire.
Also the damn unit asked me repeatedly to update the firmware because of “inconsistent firmware found” error and even tho i did that dozens of times it randomly asks to be updated. This is clearly a faulty unit that was sent to me.
Please i cant afford to waste more time and money on a defective unit.
I can send screens of the dji go 4 version if it helps...
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-9-13 12:48
Ok just tell the repair team that my dji go 4 app is up to date, I always use the last available version on my CS. The issue with the encoder error is NOT client side.
I clearly specified that it happened randomly three times two of wich i lost jobs i couldnt do with anything else than an inspire.
Also the damn unit asked me repeatedly to update the firmware because of “inconsistent firmware found” error and even tho i did that dozens of times it randomly asks to be updated. This is clearly a faulty unit that was sent to me.

Thank you for the information. I will include this information to the request i have sent.
2018-9-13
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-13 13:02
Thank you for the information. I will include this information to the request i have sent.

There is also THIS thread where i explain my situation over time if it helps.
I should have sent it in the first day i got suspicious behaviours from this unit but i needed it to work! The unit sometimes worked and some other times it didnt.
2018-9-13
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-13 13:02

This is the client version so please don't tell me it is client side.
The aircraft is defective!
20180914_084036.jpg
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-9-13 22:46
This is the client version so please don't tell me it is client side.
The aircraft is defective!
[view_image]

Hi Elettrone, your concern has been forwarded to our repair center to double evaluate, we will have someone to keep you updated after the further evaluation, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-9-14
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you, I couldn't bear to send the unit back again for the same issue.
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-9-14 04:35
Thank you, I couldn't bear to send the unit back again for the same issue.

Hello Elettrone, I understand how you feel. Rest assured that we will assess the issue properly to find the reason why the unit is acting this way. We will be notifying you of the result as soon as we have the information. Thank you for your patience.
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules