1080p instead of 2.3K?
906 8 2018-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hans Sanchez
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi guys

I hadn't flown my drone in a while but I was under the impression my Phantom 3 Standard filmed in 2.3K resolution, as it states on the box.

However, when I'm filming I can see via the DJI Go App that I'm filming at 1080p HD resolution instead. I know it's not bad resolution but I didn't change it to that. I don't know how to change it to 2.3K resolution. I flicked through the menus available on the app but didn't see any that had the settings I needed to change.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get it back up to 2.3k?

Thanks in advance!

2018-9-13
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Hans,

Under the Camera Control Box along the right side of the Live View screen, is an icon for camera settings.  There will be three sets of options, photo, video and camera.  Tap the Video option.  In there, the top option will say something indicating resolution.  Open that up and select the resolution you want to use.

This should also be in the manual.  There is a lot of good information in the manual.  The manual is fun to read when there are times you cannot fly.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+v1.4.pdf

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-9-14
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

There is no,,,  2.3 K video setting available.
2018-9-14
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Air/America Posted at 2018-9-14 05:24

...but 2K7
2018-9-14
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Air/America Posted at 2018-9-14 05:24

Aloha AA,

Notice I said, "Open that up and select the resolution you want to use."  I get chewed out too often on this Forum to do otherwise.  

Mahalo for the correction though!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-9-14
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Peter,

Mahalo!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that 2.3K resolution is not available with our Phantom 3 Standard. Please see the details below. Thank you for the support.

2018-9-14
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

Cetacean Posted at 2018-9-14 14:19
Aloha AA,

Notice I said, "Open that up and select the resolution you want to use."  I get chewed out too often on this Forum to do otherwise.  

Your comment was a valid one. You also suggested reading the manual (RTM) and posted the URL address for the manual. You made a good effort towards instruction with your comments, thank you.
2018-9-14
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Air/America Posted at 2018-9-14 15:20
Your comment was a valid one. You also suggested reading the manual (RTM) and posted the URL address for the manual. You made a good effort towards instruction with your comments, thank you.

Aloha AA,

We do what we can.  Most of us mean well.  Hope to see more of you on the Forum!  Mahalo!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules