Mavic 2 Controller/App Question
864 4 2018-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Folkestone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, I know I should RTFM but, my Mavic controller used to change the shutter speed with the right roller button, the default function on the Mavic 2 controller seems to be to change the aperture.

I've searched the manual and I'm probably missing something glaringly obvious, is there a way to change this function to allow me to use it to control shutter speed rather than aperture?

Thanks!
2018-9-13
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Anyone?

When in manual mode, the roller button only controls the aperture, I want to use it to control shutter speed. Is this possible?
2018-9-15
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Folkestone Posted at 2018-9-15 04:11
Anyone?

When in manual mode, the roller button only controls the aperture, I want to use it to control shutter speed. Is this possible?

I have just checked. It does not seem to be possible to customize the wheel function, only the C1, C2, and the 5D button.
2018-9-15
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I know that S mode allows me to use the wheel to change the shutter speed, but it doesn't seem to change the exposure on the screen or move the histogram left or right as I'd expect it to and it seems to lock the aperture at f/11

Maybe I've just got to get used to the new bird after spending so much time with the Mavic 1.
2018-9-15
Use props
philip100
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4453907 ft
Denmark

Hi.

Any update on this?
We should be able to remap the right wheel to what we need in Manual mode. I think that's pretty obvious...
Another thing is that the wheel is now spring-loaded, which makes it much less practical than it was before (continous spinn)
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules