Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Antenna
1406 14 2018-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iansaggers
lvl.2

Hi.
Where can I find a new controller antenna for my p3s please?
Thanks
2018-9-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Are you inquiring about a range booster antenna, or wishing to replace the DJI OEM stock antenna?

https://www.uavdirect.com/produc ... rd-receiver-antenna

RedHotPoker
2018-9-13
Use props
iansaggers
lvl.2

The stock one but I've wondered about the boosters. The wire has a small split in it from previous owner.
Seems he didn't tell me all the faults with the drone
2018-9-14
Use props
iansaggers
lvl.2

I mean the controller antenna
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, if the remote controller is still under warranty, I would highly suggest that you contact our support to start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). You can provide your case number here in case you need further assistance.
2018-9-14
Use props
iansaggers
lvl.2

No it's 2nd hand.
2018-9-14
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You might find one on eBay but you might not.  Either way, I'd make a nice cold glass of lemonade and upgrade the antenna to an ITELITE.  Good luck
2018-9-14
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would start here, and really let DJI do the repair. You can contact them to see whether they can help: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2018-9-14
Use props
iansaggers
lvl.2

It's a choice I have but it's an easy fix if I can find one.
The boosters I've seen start from £30 up to £70.
Maybe $34.
If I send it to did it will cost double maybe. I think I will get a mid priced booster.
2018-9-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

iansaggers Posted at 2018-9-14 07:58
It's a choice I have but it's an easy fix if I can find one.
The boosters I've seen start from £30 up to £70.
Maybe $34.

Good stuff.

RedHotPoker
2018-9-14
Use props
RickB27
lvl.1

Netherlands

can someone help me find a new antenna stick? (the white stick that comes out the controller) mine is a little loose and it rly anoying. regards Rick
2018-9-29
Use props
iansaggers
lvl.2

RickB27 Posted at 2018-9-29 02:54
can someone help me find a new antenna stick? (the white stick that comes out the controller) mine is a little loose and it rly anoying. regards Rick

i could not find one anywhere. i got an upgraded one oin the end on ebay
2018-9-29
Use props
RickB27
lvl.1

Netherlands

iansaggers Posted at 2018-9-29 03:07
i could not find one anywhere. i got an upgraded one oin the end on ebay

is this easy to install? regards Rick
2018-9-30
Use props
iansaggers
lvl.2

I'd say yes. 4 scre s on back then lift back and slide down. Be careful as the 3 wires aren't very long. You will need a sharp tools to remove the paste around the antenna wire plugs.
2018-10-1
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Azerbaijan

I fitted an ARGTEK unit to a pals P3S in the field ... sat in his car and did it for him. 12v Hot Glue gun applied blobs to antenna plugs when fitted ... closed it all up ...

Powered up and tested out to 2kms all fine.

The main thing is :

Make sure those tiny plugs go ON STRAIGHT and pushed down hard to click ... if not then you are liable to suffer the same as some others claim - poor results - ......

Second - the plastic bridge that the three antenna screw to - can actually be a tiny bit too thick and stops the antenna screwing on fully to stop. The barrel hits the plastic first. I ground back the barrel about 0.5mm so that it screws on and contact bottoms out BEFORE barrel touches plastic.

I have fitted a number of Argtek units and all performed excellently. Mine and some I fitted were just eBay buys that may not be original Argtek ... worked just the same.

With parabolic reflector (two together) on centre antenna ... I actually flew a number of flights over 5kms out. But not advised as the last flight of over 5kms out ended up with battery running out before she got home and in the river she went !!

I actually still have that controller in A1 condition if anyone wants to buy and pay postage from Latvia  ... offers accepted ...

Nigel
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules