2T2S - two tips to share
622 0 2018-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
devilsBastard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 254370 ft

Hi at all. Today I found out two specs that may help some of you. Tips are without warranty!
First is for users of a Huawei device. After the last system update (Oreo 8.0.0 lastest build on Mate 10 Pro) I have checked the settings and developer mode. Maybe I haven't seen it before (old eyes ;) ) but I found a setting to boost the display in direct sunshine. Go to:
Settings -> System -> Developer Options -> Improve Readableness in Sunshine (maybe equal, had to translate it)
Had not the time to test it, but sounds like an option.

Second is a link from phantomhelp.com - they have done a great job explaining the installation of DJ Go step by step. There we can find some tweaks to improve the performance of new and older android devices. I have tried some tweaks, e.g. disabling transition effects, worked fine. Maybe this can help to solve some issues.
Link to phantomhelp.com install-guide

An essential tip is to close down all other active apps before flying. I recommend to cancle all/most background app activities - this can be done in the energy settings. That will prevent the (active) DJI app from affective disorders by other apps and can increase the performance of older devices.

Hope this will help some - feel free to add some more usefull tips.
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules