Questions about gimbal swapping service
1230 8 2018-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BillTS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434058 ft

Hi Admin

I really wonder when will the gimbal switching service be available in the US? I am really looking forward to switching to Mavic 2 Pro from my Zoom. I've been waiting for DJI to make the announcement.

And if available, what will likely be the pricing? Do I need to go to a DJI store or can I just ship it? How long does that usually take?

Sorry for that, it was too many questions, and sorry for my bad English.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Bill
2018-9-14
Use props
BillTS
lvl.2
United States

And DJI Forum is having some network glitch, might be a problem on my end.
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bill, we're sorry that we do not have the estimated schedule for the gimbal swap service for now. Also, this service will be available in the DJI Official Service Center in the future. If there is an update, we'll release on our website at the first time. Appreciate your patience and support.
2018-9-14
Use props
BillTS
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-14 18:19
Hi Bill, we're sorry that we do not have the estimated schedule for the gimbal swap service for now. Also, this service will be available in the DJI Official Service Center in the future. If there is an update, we'll release on our website at the first time. Appreciate your patience and support.

Is that still possible to return my almost still new drone? It is activated on Aug. 31st
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BillTS Posted at 2018-9-14 19:26
Is that still possible to return my almost still new drone? It is activated on Aug. 31st

Bill, may I know is there any manufacturer defect on your drone? For the return/refund policy, you may visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy
DJI Policy.png
2018-9-15
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I am curious as to why you didn't like it?
2018-9-15
Use props
BillTS
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-15 01:47
Bill, may I know is there any manufacturer defect on your drone? For the return/refund policy, you may visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

It is totally new and functioning.
2018-9-15
Use props
BillTS
lvl.2

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-9-15 06:49
I am curious as to why you didn't like it?

I did not realize that I am a professional user and needs higher quality footage until I saw Pro's footage
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bill, the refund service cannot be applied if it is requested beyond seven (7) calendars days of receiving a product, also, your drone has been activated and there is no manufacturing defect, sorry for the inconvenience, appreciate your patience for the gimbal swapping service.
2018-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules