Flight distance : 14044577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does seem a little sensitive!
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there thank you for reaching out, This may happen since our Mavic 2 Pro has an Omnidirectional sensor meaning receiving signals from or transmitting in all directions. Plus the Apas.
2018-9-15
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Make yourself familiar with it, using APAS would have helped but not necessarily for what you wanted to shoot there, the straight flight above the rails. Very nice video by the way! For shots like this one you can do test flights at lower speed and once you feel safe not to hit the tree (like in this case), turn off the front obstacle sensors.
2018-9-15
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1638323 ft
United States

I’m sure you already know this: you were traveling pretty quick, so Mavic’s nose is pointed downward a bit; thereby causing the obstacle cams to see dark ground at that shadow point. You were low. A little higher may not have set it off.
If DJI had included course lock, you’d be able to easily travel,in a straight line with no obstacle avoidance, if desired.
2018-9-15
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>

The worst part was I was using the goggles...at the end of the video you can see our cars way up ahead on the left...just trying to navigate out of there with tree limbs to the left and above, wires to the right and sensors beeping at me was enough to make me say "oops".....sensor lesson learned.  
2018-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules