Connecting Samsung Tablet to Mavic 2 Pro
6903 9 2018-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BLaineC
lvl.1
United States

Can anyone tell me what cable I should use to connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet to the RC?  

2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You can use a USB cable if your using a tablet which is too big to place into the clamps of the RC. Plug one end of the cable to the tablet and the other end into the USB port on the bottom of the RC. Do not use the Micro USB ad USB ports simultaneously for video linking. Remove the cable from one port before connecting a device to the other port for video linking.
2018-9-15
Use props
BLaineC
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-15 02:36
You can use a USB cable if your using a tablet which is too big to place into the clamps of the RC. Plug one end of the cable to the tablet and the other end into the USB port on the bottom of the RC. Do not use the Micro USB ad USB ports simultaneously for video linking. Remove the cable from one port before connecting a device to the other port for video linking.

Thanks!  Appreciate the info.
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BLaineC Posted at 2018-9-15 09:55

You're welcome. Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help.
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BLaineC Posted at 2018-9-15 09:55

You're welcome. Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help.
2018-9-19
Use props
djiuser_77Lv9EgEOT3U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 297897 ft
Netherlands

Does it matter wich kind of USB cable? Want to buy a short cable instead of 1,5 meter. Wich do i need? It's a Android tablet.  
2019-2-23
Use props
rm708410
lvl.3
United States

I use a 1 ft. cable from controller bottom port to a tablet... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003YK ... _dp_U_sACCCbRYR981J
I think I loop it once around the tablet holder "stalk" since 1'/30cm was the shortest right-angle I could find at the time.
Also, a 3 ft from a small power bank in my pocket to the controller's side port... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AR ... _dp_U_xGCCCb43RDN9W
and https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XQ8 ... _dp_U_IMCCCb11MPREC
That way the controller depletes it's battery more slowly due to the incoming power from the power bank.
The right angles keep the controller profile slim and easier to hold.

Of course,my tablet (Samsung S2) uses micro B USB. If yours is a USB C, pick a similar USB C cable for the small end of the 1'/30 cm cable. If it has a micro B USB facing the other direction then pick a left angle cable. Look closely at the product pics of the connectors so you know they'll work and face the right way.

2019-2-23
Use props
djiuser_vniiVRGajWvE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am having problems getting the Samsung S2 to connect using a cable with micro B USB to the S2 and USB to the underside of the controller. In desperation I tried joining the two using the micro B USB small cable I had from the side of the Controller to the S2 using an adapter for the USB C end of the cable to make it also micro B USB for the tablet input. It worked. Why can I not use such a connection with a longer cable?
2020-4-25
Use props
The Curious Mind
New

Australia

aircraft wont connect to remote
2020-9-20
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I think you will find you need an OTG cable.
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules