Quick release propeller plates
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
High View Sweden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1699665 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Bought a used Inspire 2 a few weeks ago. Very pleased with the performance, just one thing that bugs me and thats the wobbly propellers. A quick google search and its clear that this is a common issue. Since I bought a used Inspire I like to replace both the propellers and the quick relese plates since, just to be sure that those things are in good condition. Hopefully it will also minimaze the wobbly propellers.
I have searched the internet for some guideline regarding installation of new Quick release plates. Dont find anything releted to Inspire 2. I cant get the old quick release plates of the motor. I manage to un-screw one out of four. But the screws on the remaining three motors wont move. And Im affraid I will ruin the screw if I apply more force.

Anyone that have replaced the Quick release plates on Inspire 2 and can provide some suggestions on how to remove the screws? I tried to heat them, but it didnt do any difference (maybe I applied to little heat)

2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may watch the attached video tutorial below on how to mount the Quick Release Propeller. You may also use the same steps to unmount the propeller. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.

2018-9-15
Use props
High View Sweden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1699665 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Well, I don't have any issues installing the propellers. My questions was related to replacing the propeller mounts.

https://store.dji.com/product/in ... propellers-mounting
2018-9-15
Use props
djiuser_VOkNuuEN3uMV
New

United Kingdom

Are the propeller mounts on the Inspire 1 v2 and the Inspire 2... the same??? Or where can I get four Inspire 1 v2 propeller mounts from please?
Thanks
2020-7-2
Use props
djiuser_VOkNuuEN3uMV
New

United Kingdom

Are the propeller mounts on the Inspire 1 v2 and the Inspire 2... the same??? Or where can I get four Inspire 1 v2 propeller mounts from please?
Thanks
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules