Mavic Air controller - no rolling lights but blinking
6818 6 2018-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ErikaBolt
lvl.1
Australia

My mavic air controller used to do rolling lights when charging but now all the lights are just blinking.
Is it faulty or do I need to upgrade some firmware?

Thanks
2018-9-15
Use props
derider
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2760853 ft
Denmark

Can't tell why all lights is blinking at the same time (no information available), but what's happens when you press the power button without power supply attached - does it tell the status of the battery level as normal and can it bind to the aircraft?  Maybe you have a faulty cable or charger attached.
2018-9-16
Use props
ErikaBolt
lvl.1
Australia

derider Posted at 2018-9-16 01:01
Can't tell why all lights is blinking at the same time (no information available), but what's happens when you press the power button without power supply attached - does it tell the status of the battery level as normal and can it bind to the aircraft?  Maybe you have a faulty cable or charger attached.

Thanks, I tried my spark power adapter and it seems to be working.
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may try different usb cable or power adapter to charge the remote.
2018-9-16
Use props
ErikaBolt
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-16 01:29
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may try different usb cable or power adapter to charge the remote.

Hi Wanda, I tried different usb cable but the same problem, i tried connecting directly to a power source and its working, is there a chance the power adapter is broken? Bought this last month, does DJI replaces faulty power adapter?

thanks
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ErikaBolt Posted at 2018-9-16 02:11
Hi Wanda, I tried different usb cable but the same problem, i tried connecting directly to a power source and its working, is there a chance the power adapter is broken? Bought this last month, does DJI replaces faulty power adapter?

thanks

Thank you for the response. Yes, we can. Please send an email to support@dji.com to start up a case.
2018-9-16
Use props
djiuser_adJ5ZxvLHQBF
New

Nigeria

Having a similar issue with my mavic air first gen. Had two flights today, then the third flight, I keep getting aircraft disconnected, when powering on. Controller would power up but go off after a few seconds. Then eventually it stopped coming on. Connected to the power brick that came with the mavic air and yet, nothing. Stone cold. Later it started responding. It lights up first led then the whole 4, then it goes off... if I try to power the controller while its displaying the lights within. The first 5 seconds of connecting to power. It will power on but won't connect to the drone. Once I pull out the power cable, the controller goes off. It's quite confusing. Could it be a Bad controller battery or the controller itself is bad. The drone is currently with me in nigeria(Africa)
2021-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules