Hyperlapse course lock
2027 5 2018-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>

Is it not possible to lock the course so i can fly sideways, or any other direction than forward?
2018-9-16
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

It is, you lock the direction but can have the camera any angle after you've locked direction.
2018-9-16
Use props
Todd Harper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180669 ft
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-16 03:58
It is, you lock the direction but can have the camera any angle after you've locked direction.

Exactly.
Here is a quick tutorial on that
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching us here in DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. For more of guided information, please visit our official YouTube channel. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBOZVVeCqtTx6OIeyofq_Ver

2018-9-16
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

And just as a tip from someone who made the mistake... don't move the camera once you've started the Hyperlapse, it doesn't produce very good results. I wasted a 25-minute flight making a 25-second Hyperlapse that was nausea-inducing.
2018-9-16
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

So far Waypoint HL has been very frustrating.   Once i set an initial WP the app is very restrictive of how much I can change the orientation of the camera and gimbal between shots.   Constant messages about too big or too little of a change between them.  Won't let you set the next WP until you conform to its hidden logic of what is a correct amount of change between WPs.  This results is a time consuming, frustrating and ultimately useless experience.
2018-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules