My Mavic Pro is in deep trouble. Please help
492 6 2018-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quint Kloppers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7292913 ft
South Africa

Hi Guys, I have a major bummer: going on a trip tomorrow, decided to check everything before we leave. My Mavic is in trouble. Can’t seem to get it to connect. Trying to roll back on Assistant 2 but no luck connecting there either.

Any advice will be SUPER. I’d hate not being able to capture great footage of an awesome trip. I’d be forever indebted.

Here is a video of what is happening:

2018-9-16
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

2018-9-16
Use props
Quint Kloppers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7292913 ft
South Africa

thehippoz Posted at 2018-9-16 13:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52F4hlR4MA

I tried this but had bo success. Will post a video if the process tomorrow.
2018-9-16
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Quint Kloppers Posted at 2018-9-16 13:52
I tried this but had bo success. Will post a video if the process tomorrow.

plug your controller into ur PC and run dji assistant, refresh the firmware then do the same on ur mavic pro.. plug that into ur pc and refresh it..then do a relink
2018-9-16
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

The way to use DJI Assistant 2 is first to startup the Assistant, then put a cable in the AC and turn it on, and as the last thing - hook it up to your Mac. Same procedure with the RC - last thing to do is hooking up to your Mac.
2018-9-16
Use props
Z-Zoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would perform a complete reboot and reinstall the new firmware from your computer. Have you try this?
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the trouble right now, Regarding that, I would suggest giving a try to refresh the firmware and try to check as well if there's a firmware update need, as what I can see on the video you having issue as well connecting the Aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 I would suggest to Reinstall the Software but before doing that make sure to Disable first the Firewall or Antivirus just to make sure the Drivers of DJI Assistant 2 will install properly, once it's Installed please reboot your Mac then give a try again to connect the Aircraft.
2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules