Mavic 2 Pro | Should You Buy?
4508 48 2018-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jacksonnai
Captain

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-9-27 13:40
Glad it was helpful.  Thanks for the feedback.

You are welcome mate
Keep it up
2018-9-28
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
Flight distance : 2092244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-9-24 05:12
All good.  None of us are experts on YouTube.  Just posting stuff I enjoy and hopefully it gives some tips/insight to others.  Each video created I learn a little more...trial and error.  Thanks for the feedback.  

Yeah, probably could have split this up a bit but so much to cover and this video is just the tip of the iceberg.  This drone is packed with features...haven't even come close to testing them all yet.

Totally agree - I hope to have a new YouTube Film up soon as I have been filming the Naitonal Surf Rescue Cahmpionships in the UK and those boats move fast - so tested in in manual and Active track - TBH you will see from the footage the active track really is awesome !
2018-9-30
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-9-24 05:15
Don't rush to a decision.  So many features in these drones.  Only you know what you need or will uses.  Gotta buy based on what your needs are.  Though new toys are fun too!

WHo said we grow up and dont want toys - it is just that they get bigger and more expensive
2018-9-30
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hitmax Posted at 2018-9-30 12:45
Totally agree - I hope to have a new YouTube Film up soon as I have been filming the Naitonal Surf Rescue Cahmpionships in the UK and those boats move fast - so tested in in manual and Active track - TBH you will see from the footage the active track really is awesome !

Yep, working on something in the next few days.  Was just out all weekend and took some really great footage.  All in 4K which should be interesting.  
2018-9-30
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Keverino Posted at 2018-9-24 18:49
True im just not sure, i already have a mavic pro and like the portability of it however portaibility is not a problem if the phantom is gonna give better quality. From what ive been seeing there is a big hubbub about the 1 inch sensor not being used to its fullest so maybe the p4p would be better to get? (sorry i replied to long i cant make my own posts asking for advice)

I really WANT to buy a MP2 but on this forum alone I have seen users with the following issues...
  • Blurry Corners / Portions of the sensor
  • Scratched Gimbals
  • Jittery Gimbals
  • Lack of colour information in certain channels
  • High Noise Levels in shadows
  • Lack of Precision Landing (Firmware update fix coming I guess?)
  • Poor FOV resolution
  • Swelling Batteries

In all these issues there is more than one user experiencing the issue and I'm just thinking is the MP2 actually ready? In New Zealand MP2 with Flymore kit is about $3300! So I need to be sure and I don't want to spend that sort of money and have the Phantom 5 come out with stunning picture quality for the same or even $500 higher price point as I will have wished I had waited.

My main interest is high quality stills and I won't be doing anything fancy just get the camera in the right spot and capture the image from an amazing angle but with the best quality.

I'm really betwixed and between!!

2018-9-30
Use props
Karel Jemanuel Placatka
New

Czechia

That is a very nice video, thank you.
2018-10-11
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-9-30 16:09
Yep, working on something in the next few days.  Was just out all weekend and took some really great footage.  All in 4K which should be interesting.

Cool cant wait to see it I have just filmed the UK National Surf rescue Championships using the Mavic 2 and GoPro Hero 7 here is a short clip the full film will be coming soon
2018-10-13
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Everyone - thought yo umight be interested in this short film showing how good the Active Track is - to be honest I think it is amazing and another good reaosn to but the Mavic 2
2018-10-14
Use props
Bomensky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 521936 ft
United States

You must have the biggest Ceps of any UAV pilot.....well done and thanks....
2018-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules